charlton away

Guest In_Milan_We_Trust

Mega Train (mega bus website) are priced at £20 each way. 6.29am set off from Sheffield gets into London 8.31am returns 8.50pm gets into sheff at 11.00pm. It's the train journey I always use for London trips.

Perfect times for a full day on the pop in the capital.

Pub near ground is always full of Wednesday. Think it's called The Antigallican?

Cheers mate! Any ideas of best places to drink around London? Ideally on the route across from Kings Cross. Only other proper London away day I've done is Millwall last season and supped around London Bridge that night

hi lads/ can anyone help me on what ticket i need from kings cross///  this is via earls court then to Charlton back to earls court & out on the town  i.e kx/earls court/Charlton/ after game Charlton/ earls court then numerous all Saturday up to tube closing/

Tube ticket? it will be a 1-6 Zone day ticket £9 i think from memory. 

best day out is to get off at Kings cross then have a couple in nearest boozer, Then every time you need to switch on Tune Lines just nip up and have a couple of pints in that area.

If your going straight to ground then you may as well have got somebody to drive straight there instead of messing about on train.

Mega Train (mega bus website) are priced at £20 each way. 6.29am set off from Sheffield gets into London 8.31am returns 8.50pm gets into sheff at 11.00pm. It's the train journey I always use for London trips.

Perfect times for a full day on the pop in the capital.

Took your advice and booked this.

So a travel card zone 1-3 is whats needed?