Hooper

Why are people so obsessed with knowing what we have offered/spent on certain players? The fact is we have been seriously linked with him (according to Nixon) and that is all the matters. £50M or £14.75 and a Béres, it makes no difference. If we get him, then that is what is important to us fans, not how much it has cost the Chairman.

Why are people so obsessed with knowing what we have offered/spent on certain players? The fact is we have been seriously linked with him (according to Nixon) and that is all the matters. £50M or £14.75 and a Béres, it makes no difference. If we get him, then that is what is important to us fans, not how much it has cost the Chairman.

Cost the chairman? or cost the fans? I think fans like to see where there money is been spent

Cost the chairman? or cost the fans? I think fans like to see where there money is been spent

Cost the Chairman, not the fans. There is no way at all that the season tickets sales, and match day ticket sales (plus other fan income) will equal what we have spent of transfer and loan fees, agents fees and player wages this season. So why do people want to know where the money is being spent? We aren't auditors. I just don't get the fasination, altough I acknowledge others do.

There is way too much talk about money in football and it has spolied the game.

Cost the Chairman, not the fans. There is no way at all that the season tickets sales, and match day ticket sales (plus other fan income) will equal what we have spent of transfer and loan fees, agents fees and player wages this season. So why do people want to know where the money is being spent? We aren't auditors. I just don't get the fasination, altough I acknowledge others do.

There is way too much talk about money in football and it has spolied the game.

I hate to pick you up on a point but some OwlsTalkers will actually be auditors.