£17 to take baby to Owls game ?

So many people vilifying the woman for going to the Star and making an issue out of taking a child to the game.

Still doesn't change the fact that it was £17 for 7 month old baby, which is scandalous.

The club brought it on themselves.

The prices are well published in all of the club media outlets Kivo - if you can't afford it why take the baby? if you can afford it why complain?

So many people vilifying the woman for going to the Star and making an issue out of taking a child to the game.

Still doesn't change the fact that it was £17 for 7 month old baby, which is scandalous.

The club brought it on themselves.

That might be true but if I was the owner I'd put a separate charge on 'babies' I'd charge them £49.99. that should put a end to people wanting to bring babies to football matches, next they will be moaning that there are no toys for them and so on, Oh and I dont want to hear a crying baby at a football match there are enough of them already without the real deal.

Here's a message for the mum, stay at home and look after your kid.

Edited by TaxiMark

That might be true but if I was the owner I'd put a separate charge on 'babies' I'd charge them £49.99. that should put a end to people wanting to bring babies to football matches, next they will be moaning that there are no toys for them and so on, Oh and I dont want to hear a crying baby at a football match there are enough of them already without the real deal.

Here's a message for the mum, stay at home and look after your kid.

They should put an extra charge on taxi drivers for being uneducated and failing at school lol

I first started taking my son to a few games when he was nearly 4, never paid as I just lifted him over turnstile just like my dad did with me when I was around that age.

My son we a early learner, first thing he did when opposition scored was to stick 2 fingers up at visiting fans, Wimbledon I think it was.