The Owls vs Mansfield Town. Official Matchday Thread

Got and ST on the Kop but bought tickets on the South tonight and the woman on the phone said my ticket would be uploaded to my ST card.

I'm now worried that this won't work. Surely my ST will only work in the Kop End....

i have a membership card but it wouldnt let me upload to the card, need paper tickets

Of course I was there Thailand. With my Dad who was thinking no need to rush on tickets; Then there was a piece in the star that 50k plus was expected. Couldn't get three together in North so this was one of the few occasions we were in the South. Coincidentally I was in the South for the Hickton hat trick against Arsenal another 4-0 victory.

people have been moaning about the prices, this is so cheap and people still dont go, club cant win

It's not cheap out of the kindness of the clubs heart, it's cheap because it's a shït midweek fixture. Usually a tenner and not many people go. Maybe people are saving up for the much bigger expense of league games.

So do you reckon I should ring up to double check everything is okay?

I have a season ticket on the Kop, the last couple of seasons when the Kop has been closed for cup games Ive got into the other stands using my s/t card. You just need to remember where your seats are. Print the receipt or summat as proof.

When I booked tickets for tonight online it didnt give me the option of uploading to the s/t card, so I had to print a ticket. Obviously youve done it differently as youve rung up.  I wouldnt worry about it, just take proof just incase but Im sure it will be fine

I have a season ticket on the Kop, the last couple of seasons when the Kop has been closed for cup games Ive got into the other stands using my s/t card. You just need to remember where your seats are. Print the receipt or summat as proof.

When I booked tickets for tonight online it didnt give me the option of uploading to the s/t card, so I had to print a ticket. Obviously youve done it differently as youve rung up.  I wouldnt worry about it, just take proof just incase but Im sure it will be fine

We'll get there in plenty of time anyway, probably be one of the first going through the turnstiles so if there is an issue we have time to amend it.

Got no proof of purchase though, will check with my parents to see if a receipt came through their emails but definitely got nothing in mine. All I've got is proof that £42 came out of my bank account from Sheffield Wednesday (the cost of my tickets) but that could be for anything really.

Sure it will be fine though. Worrying over nothing.