The Owls vs Bristol City. Official Matchday Thread.

Great OMDT Pauli.

So jealous I can't be there tomorrow - what the hell am I doing fannying about in Bolivia! Terrible decision... To all those going, please sing your hearts out for the boys on my behalf. I will be there with you in spirit, whilst shouting loud obscenities at the wifi box in my hostel as the stream refuses to load!

2-1 win for the mighty owls as HMSPTL takes off/sets sail (cat amongst pigeons...or owls... Pauli!) Nuhiu and Lees!

UTO

Fantastic OMDT pauli , take a bow sir. 

Well, at last the new season is here, its been a long painful summer without the footie and i cant take any more of the DIY jobs her indoors has been having me doing during the close season on saturdays. 

Roll on kick off later today . Normal service resumed . off to the pub for a few bevvies then the match .

I think we will scrape a tight 2-1 win against the Worzels with Matais and Dave grabbing the goals . 

a dissapoiting 3-1 defeat with Wilbraham bagging a brace then Luke Freeman capping off his MOTM performance with a 25 yard screamer in front a shocked Kop. Mcgugan with a late consolation goal.

Att: 24,327

lol

I am going to find you, come to your house and hold your head in the toilet.

Then, I will pull the flush repeatedly.

:manager:

a dissapoiting 3-1 defeat with Wilbraham bagging a brace then Luke Freeman capping off his MOTM performance with a 25 yard screamer in front a shocked Kop. Mcgugan with a late consolation goal.

Att: 24,327

lol

This. Edited by FreshOwl

Triffic work Pauli. Made the long wait well and truly worth it.

Beautiful pitch

Beautiful stadium

Beautiful squad

Beautiful OMDT

I'm going to make a couple of predictions

Beautiful performance

Beautiful result

2-0 or 2-1

Don't care who. We will have goals coming from all over this year.

Morning to all, hope you're keeping well and a special shout out to those who can make it today. Very jealous.