Leeds United Ticket Details

The Owls face Leeds United at Elland Road on Saturday 22 August (12.30pm) and ticket details are as follows:

SWFC have been allocated an initial batch of 1,487 tickets and a further allocation will be made available should the first batch sell out.

Owls fans can pay on the day but should note that prices will increase by £5.

Prices are as follows.

John Charles West Stand:

Pre-match prices

Adults £37

Over 60s £25

Disabled (wheelchair and ambulant) £25

16 to 21

£25

Under 16s £18

Matchday prices

Adults £42

Over 60s £30

Disabled (Wheelchair and ambulant) £30

16 to 21 £30

Under 16s £18

SWFC have been allocated 12 ambulant disabled tickets within a specific section of the ground priced at £25 with a free carer ticket.

Further ambulant disabled tickets will be available from the standard allocation at the pre-match prices above with a carer free of charge – please note there are a number of steps to this section of the ground.

Inter City Owl

There are two departure points, from Hillsborough and Flat Street, departing at 10.30am. Prices are as follows:

Adults: £14

Children: £13

Tickets and travel sale details:

Monday 10 August: Season Ticket holders

Wednesday 12 August: Owls Members and Owls Foundation Members

Friday 14 August: General sale

Supporters who attend this game and purchase in advance will receive ten Ticket Priority Points.

Read more at http://www.swfc.co.uk/news/article/ticket-details-leeds-v-owls-2601143.aspx#HMxB5u5uXSTFqT1q.99

Edited by Sam779

Just on my way to the ticket office now. Agree that our support is dreadful at Leeds over the last few years.

I went a couple of season ago - the Varney game......

Sybo view, expensive and kept in for half an hour after

Maybe that's why. We have fantastic support away, but we're not mugs

I went a couple of season ago - the Varney game......

Sybo view, expensive and kept in for half an hour after

Maybe that's why. We have fantastic support away, but we're not mugs

There's legitimate reasons for it I know. How long were we kept behind in recent seasons?

There's legitimate reasons for it I know. How long were we kept behind in recent seasons?

That's the first time i'd been in a few years so don't know.

i have relatives live up there - Owls fans - they have L33ds mates too, we had a good day pre and post match TBH.

But the experience in the ground - no ta. It p155es you off even more when Brizzle City moan about paying £39 for one of the best away stands in the league yet they (and us) have been paying similar for years at shyte holes like L33ds 

Yep.

They didn't lock us in last year and there's now some kind of ruling along the lines of false imprisonment or something.

Hmmmm........ I'm not disbelieving you at all fella, but I reckon if the Feds wanna keep any fans locked in for 20 minutes they will.