Leeds Ticket Prices

Slagging off Wednesday every chance you get

Name a topic other than ticket prices where I have 'slagged off' Wednesday

Jumping on every thread to moan about prices.

The ones concerning ticket prices, yeah

Joining another teams forum to moan about Wednesday.

I've not done that

In short, that post is horseshit Edited by KivoOwl

I've seen you turn various threads into ticket moaning threads.

Example?

And It's as easy for you to say you didn't as it is for me to say you did.

The burden of proof is on you - you made the allegation so prove it

I genuinely like your posts kivio but this mission your on on here is just a waste of time. If your going to do something , then do it. Don't just moan on here

It's a forum - if I want to post something I'll do it. It's up to Neil to decide if he doesn't want it on here - or you to decide to block me.

Kivo turning into a bit of a stroker over tickets.

Get a life mate and go fiddle with yourself over some history books, when tickets cost 1/2d.

And you're moaning about me moaning - only I debate the point rather than throw around cheap shots like that.

Can't argue with £37.

They're very much in the same boat as us, big fan base, owner that's investing a fair amount into the club with ambitions of reaching the PL, have to recoup the money back somewhere.

With games against an opposition that you know will sell tickets regardless of cost, (e,g us because we are MASSIVE) or the likes of Forest,Derby ect people will pay the money to go to the games, especially considering it's a derby game.

We should consider ourselves lucky, Bristol fans tomorrow are paying £39 a ticket + around £70 for a train ticket then whatever else they spend on beer and booze, could easily be a £150 day out for some. The kicker for Leeds is that the games on tele so people can easily watch it at home for free..probably not the best marketing ploy.