Opening day-team, and the whole 'gelling' debate

Is it just me who thinks Lachmann looks a lot better than Sasso ?

Went to every friendly and I'm not sure why people are putting Sasso to start ahead of the big man ?

Lachman is definitely quicker than Sasso so that may be a reason to go with him if nothing else as Lees isn't the quickest.

I think we'll either blitz Bristol and be 2 up in half an hour or have a mare and be 2 down with some comedy defending. Based on pre season anyway which often doesn't count for much.

It will be interesting to see how we manage games if we do take the lead. I remember we played some great football on an opening day against Barnsley and went 2 up, but didn't know how to defend it.

Guest UpTheOwlsss

I think we'll either blitz Bristol and be 2 up in half an hour or have a mare and be 2 down with some comedy defending. Based on pre season anyway which often doesn't count for much.

It will be interesting to see how we manage games if we do take the lead. I remember we played some great football on an opening day against Barnsley and went 2 up, but didn't know how to defend it.

Have a bad feeling we might go 1 down early doors

Really really hope not

Have a bad feeling we might go 1 down early doors

Really really hope not

The defence even against St Mirren looked suspect after the Scunthorpe match.

Think we need a top class CB tbh if we are to be promotion candidates

Defenders are fine - they just need reliable cover which I think will take time to give the defense the support its needs.

We will ship a few to start with, but we have got to be patient with this