Just a marquee striker

We have so many attacking players now that I don't think we need another striker unless he's of top quality.

I don't think Kenwyne is that much better than what we have and I think he's past being a marquee signing.

People seem to have wrote Bus off already without seeing what he can do this season and Lavery will fit into our system nicely.

The midfield seems very exciting atm and the strikers we have deserve a crack at it with better service.

I REALLY do hope that big Dave does the biz this season, I really do.

I'll be the first to admit I was wrong about him

Hopefully he'll now have that many quality crosses to convert he'll get more confident and become the beast he must look to the opposition. Even his fiercest critics will get behind him then 

I 'd like to see him get a fair deal from refs this season too, got sweet FA last season 

We have so many attacking players now that I don't think we need another striker unless he's of top quality.

I don't think Kenwyne is that much better than what we have and I think he's past being a marquee signing.

People seem to have wrote Bus off already without seeing what he can do this season and Lavery will fit into our system nicely.

The midfield seems very exciting atm and the strikers we have deserve a crack at it with better service.

Oh yeah, forgot about Bus, he can play Monday as well

For a shambles of a club in complete disarray we've managed to get a squad together before the start of the season for the first time in about five years...well done DC

Ahem, we still need a striker. Two days to go though, but yes we've done well