Please educate an idiot - tickets/membership

Ok, so last season i just brought tickets on the gate.

This season i have a membership and have just ordered my ticket for the Bristol City game. On doing so it said no delivery and a little note saying 'loaded onto card'.

So is the ticket on my membership card? do i get a ticket? Do i have to pick it up or is it delivered to my home address (im hoping not as im not at home now until after the game)

Sorry, pathetic i know, but im confused.

Any help would be much appreciated.

cheers

Your barcode on your membership card is your ticket, they scan that.

I thought this had to be the case but didnt want to look like a tw@ at the gates if not.

Top man, thanks for the response

Sounds far too efficient for Wednesday. Whats the betting mine won't work when I get to the turnstile?

I'm going early and having a pint in case lol

Just make a note of your seat or save the confirmation.

Screenshot email confirmation.

I've just bought my Mansfield ticket - but didn't get the option to load onto my (season ticket) card. Do I have to restort to printing out ?

I got that option and took it, now worrying that it won't actually work (changed stands for the game)

Shall I ring tomorrow?

Like. I've not even got a physical receipt or one through my email :S

Reviving an old thread as I think my question is on the same theme. My season ticket is in my sons wallet in Malta. He’s sent me a photo . Does anyone know if you can gain entry to the ground with a photo of your season ticket. Pretty sure the technology allows for this but what is the clubs policy. Anyone tried it?

1 minute ago, Jaybeeowl said:

Reviving an old thread as I think my question is on the same theme. My season ticket is in my sons wallet in Malta. He’s sent me a photo . Does anyone know if you can gain entry to the ground with a photo of your season ticket. Pretty sure the technology allows for this but what is the clubs policy. Anyone tried it?

I'm pretty sure you'll have to get a replacement ticket for this game from the ticket office. Similar happened to me once & that was the only option they gave me though that was about 3 years ago - it might have changed since then. 

• Thanks 1