Melo waiting for the tram?

Anyone ever consider that t may be a novel experience for him to ride on a tram? I remember taking my neighbour's son, then aged 12, to his first match at Hillsborough. One thing he could not forget, and was dying to tell his Dad about, was that he'd HAD A RIDE ON A TRAM! Almost all kids these days have become used to riding in a car, that a tram is a novelty for them. Ever consider that it might be the same with Melo?

I imagine as he's a grown man, no.

Anyone ever consider that t may be a novel experience for him to ride on a tram? I remember taking my neighbour's son, then aged 12, to his first match at Hillsborough. One thing he could not forget, and was dying to tell his Dad about, was that he'd HAD A RIDE ON A TRAM! Almost all kids these days have become used to riding in a car, that a tram is a novelty for them. Ever consider that it might be the same with Melo?

post-37726-0-03415900-1438680907.gif

if he has ever been to Lisbon, the Sheffield tram will be the lego equivalent for him

That's the exact same expression I pull during novel experiences

This post cracked me up. Melo, the fully grown man that cant believe his luck that he gets to ride the supertram.

post-21662-0-51971000-1438692070_thumb.j

post-21662-0-47101100-1438692092_thumb.p

Maybe he likes flashing on public transport?

They do a lot of that kind of thing on the continent.

Even saw a video where a bloke got down and dirty in the back of a taxi.

The geezer looked like Lopez. Kept saying "Theese is faketaxi yes?"

Then summat about paying in Euros.

Mods can we Hall of Fame this?

Might be both the best and worst post in Owlstalk history