Training Ground Improvements

I drive  past everyday and their is obviously some major work being carried out on the pitches where the tent use to sit. Apart from a quick look though the section of fence they have removed you cant really see much . Anyone got inside info on what exactly they are doing. 

A time lapse video would be handy 

Hopefully they're putting under soil heating in so we don't have to train at Hillsborough but I doubt it.

It looks like they have ripped out the job lot going on the pile of rubbish in the carpark. .

I've never actually been to middlewood road. In order to expand the training facilities to what teams like Aston villa, mK Dons and Man city have done, would we need to buy land elsewhere? Or is the land available sufficient?

If this is a long term project which it seems to be be, then I think DC needs to get us moving. There must be land out towards Meadowhall that way that we can regenerate and turn into a new academy.

I've never actually been to middlewood road. In order to expand the training facilities to what teams like Aston villa, mK Dons and Man city have done, would we need to buy land elsewhere? Or is the land available sufficient?

If this is a long term project which it seems to be be, then I think DC needs to get us moving. There must be land out towards Meadowhall that way that we can regenerate and turn into a new academy.

Niagra sports facility will be an extension of middlewood rd and mainly used for the academy.

Niagra sports facility will be an extension of middlewood rd and mainly used for the academy.

I've just looked at the training ground using Google Earth and we only have 3 outdoor pitches. For a team aiming to be in the premier league by 2017 that's shocking

To expand to what Man City have got we'd need to buy the whole of Stocksbridge.

Our training ground is tiny.

The three pitches are of poor quality & the dome isn't that great.

The indoor facilities are worse. One small building and a large shed for the ''gym''.....

Follow Palmer on Facebook and he in his recovery from injury he was at some other gym.... Embarrassing isn't it

Follow Palmer on Facebook and he in his recovery from injury he was at some other gym.... Embarrassing isn't it

EIS wasn't it? Not that embarrassing when you consider the facilities and sports people that go there.

EIS wasn't it? Not that embarrassing when you consider the facilities and sports people that go there.

Things like that should be sorted out within the club really.. If your talking about the world class athletes then that's a totally different story as that's where they train anyway, they don't have athletics tracks at their homes do they ha

Guest mkowl

Mk Dons are looking at moving their training ground out of the city as its not deemed adequate. Its better than Middlewood Road at the moment