Getting players out?

If fullbacks being caught out of position bothers you, this season is gonna be particularly annoying for you.

fullbacks can only always remain in their correct defensive position if they never get forward.

Very true

I'm looking forward to fullbacks being out of position this season.

sam hutchinson 600k got plenty of cover for that position injury prone and cannot play lot of games

Glenn loovens 400k got plenty of cover for that position he's getting on a bit

Stevie May 800k cannot score in a brothel and he will never cut the mustard for us

What the actual fack?

What the actual fack?

what do you mean? if I have to get to the new players in but 3 out get the funds that who I'd  pick.  except you only get 200k for sam hutchinson if we was lucky. 

Edited by TheEnd1976

what do you mean? if I have to get to the new players in but 3 out get the funds that who I'd pick. except you only get 200k for sam hutchinson if we was lucky.

Have you lost the plot?

Aside from your bonkers valuations, loovens? Really? So much to pull holes in I don't know how to start.

Have you lost the plot?

Aside from your bonkers valuations, loovens? Really? So much to pull holes in I don't know how to start.

loovens i think will only get  dozen games if he is lucky this season not saying he's a bad Defender just i feel he is prone to injury .

nd there's a new model out there just ready to take his place that's life

Just to point out we've been severely lacking quality in numbers since our return to the championship as Mandaric pretty much ran us in a shoestring (his prerogative). We have always had to plug the squad with loans. We now appear to at last be getting a bit of strength in depth. Still need more incomings but we don't need to be getting rid of too many. Certain players still have something to prove and show having only been here 6 months to a year. If they aren't showing the required ability then maybe get rid of a few in Jan or wait till the summer.

loovens i think will only get dozen games if he is lucky this season not saying he's a bad Defender just i feel he is prone to injury .

nd there's a new model out there just ready to take his place that's life

How many games have you seen sasso play?

what do you mean? if I have to get to the new players in but 3 out get the funds that who I'd  pick.  except you only get 200k for sam hutchinson if we was lucky. 

i doubt you´d be able to get the insurance cover on hutch never mind a fee

I watched him play about 4-5 times I follow Portuguese football ...

but what is that particular player got to do with anything?

We have a ready made replacement for loovens apparently. loovens, the club captain and one of the key reasons we were tighter than dave Allens wallet last year. I was keen to work out how you knew that sasso or lachman were better than loovens.

We have a ready made replacement for loovens apparently. loovens, the club captain and one of the key reasons we were tighter than dave Allens wallet last year. I was keen to work out how you knew that sasso or lachman were better than loovens.

I think they brought them two players into club to learn their trade of the master himself. 

Id let Hutchinson go now we are well covered in midfield. The blokes a liability. Either injured or suspended. 

If we bring in a new striker id let May go out on loan , probably back to Jockland to bag a few and get his confidence back because there is a striker in there and he`s only young. 

If Wiggins signs id let either Dielna or Helan go . Probably Helan as Delina can cover centre half as well. 

I really don't get all this stick May gets,he is the player we have who has scored 20+ goals at any level, he is young and I believe there is a player in there we haven't seen yet.

I scored 20 goals at under 11s, but I can't score in the championship either.