Getting players out?

There's plenty of threads with who we need to bring in but our squad is getting rather large and we will need to ship a few out. So basic question, if we're going to sign 3 more players (rough guess no idea how many more we will) and we need to get 3 players out to do so who should be get rid of ??

My 3 would be

May

Palmer

Dielna

I wouldn't be moving anyone out yet. We've lost 12 (I think) from last season) and we've signed a few overseas players who may need time to adapt.

The only way that would change is if the overseas lads hit the ground running in August, then possibly look to let a couple leave before the window closes (or on loan afterwards), or if we receive a good offer for any players in the final year of their contract.

There's plenty of threads with who we need to bring in but our squad is getting rather large and we will need to ship a few out. So basic question, if we're going to sign 3 more players (rough guess no idea how many more we will) and we need to get 3 players out to do so who should be get rid of ??

My 3 would be

May

Palmer

Dielna

Agree with one of those, Dielna, apart from him I think we've got rid of the dead wood.

Palmer ??? Honestly ??? Really??

Vermijl and probably May. No need to bring 3 out if one of the 3 we bring in is a winger. 

Wiggins

Lucas

WINGER

and then only the above two should go IMO. Vermijl is probably a good league 1 player with his current ability, as is May. Both may prove to be very good player in 3 years time, but we don't need to hold on to them and wait around for that.

Palmer is a league one defensive midfielder. He is constantly out of position at the back and is played on in the air.

Vermijl is from what I've seen a far superior rb and has been in the full Belgium squad even tho he has not gained a cap. Much better choice with Hunt IMO.

Stevie May just isn't good enough - simples.

Dielna is a bit inconsistent and long ball. Was close between him and Helan who is a terrible footballer but recoveres with his electric pace.

I was going on the assumption that Wiggins is our player it's just a case of making it official.

I think we need a winger or 2 and a forward.

Guest wilyfox

Vermijlle then?

We don't need 3 right backs.

I think Vermijl is really going to struggle for game time here. In Hunt and Palmer, he's up against players of similar age with far more experience than him. He's shown some good bits and pieces, then made the sort of rookie mistake you'd expect from someone with his inexperience. He's yet another fallen foul of bloated premier league youth teams.

sam hutchinson 600k got plenty of cover for that position injury prone and cannot play lot of games

Glenn loovens 400k got plenty of cover for that position he's getting on a bit 

Stevie May 800k cannot score in a brothel and he will never cut the mustard for us

Guest wilyfox

sam hutchinson 600k got plenty of cover for that position injury prone and cannot play lot of games

Stevie May 800k cannot score in a brothel and he will never cut the mustard for us

You'd seriously get rid of our captain and most experienced defender?

lol

Just highlighting the most stupid point of a very stupid post!

Edited by oh_weds_we_love_you

Yeah our club captain and one of our most consistent performers in the second best defence in the league last season. Not to mention he has only just signed a new one-year deal.

Your sales patter needs work. I'm not sure we'd get many takers if we sent that out to clubs!

Think they'd struggle to command much of a fee for Hutchinson if I'm honest. I'd have told him to find another club this summer. May needs to be played correctly in his right position before it's decided whether he is good enough. Played out wide/ too deep too much last season. throw up between Palmer and Vermijl, although I do think Palmer's preference of centre mid shines through. He reminds me a bit of Tavernier in that his positional sense is terrible and teams know it, but he's okay going forward. I'd be open to him leaving. Dielna flatters to deceive. Great one moment, walking disaster the next. Tries hollywood 45 yard balls far too often and his short game isn't much better. Not convinced defensively. Poor mans David Luiz.