David Nugent

I'm not in the know or owt but living in Loughborough I'm around loads of Leicester City fans (the wife and her family being part of them) but rumour has it that we're in talks with Leicester about signing David Nugent.

I'd have him, he's only 30 and he scores them for fun in the championship, got some pace as well

Prayer for a Deceased Pope (from the Roman Missal)

God, Who, in Thine ineffable providence, didst will that Thy servant should be numbered among the high priests, grant, we beseech Thee, that he, who on earth held the place of Thine only-begotten Son, may be joined forevermore to the fellowship of Thy holy pontiffs. Through the same Jesus Christ, Thy Son, Who liveth and reigneth with Thee in the unity of the Holy Ghost, God, world without end.

Amen.

Prayer for a Deceased Pope (from the Roman Missal)

God, Who, in Thine ineffable providence, didst will that Thy servant should be numbered among the high priests, grant, we beseech Thee, that he, who on earth held the place of Thine only-begotten Son, may be joined forevermore to the fellowship of Thy holy pontiffs. Through the same Jesus Christ, Thy Son, Who liveth and reigneth with Thee in the unity of the Holy Ghost, God, world without end.

Amen.

lol

His Mrs denied it on twitter

Under orders lol

Guest wilyfox

Not much different to what we've already got. May and Lavery are younger versions of the same type of player - albeit with inferior records in the championship to date.

I'm not in the know or owt but living in Loughborough I'm around loads of Leicester City fans (the wife and her family being part of them) but rumour has it that we're in talks with Leicester about signing David Nugent.

I'd have him, he's only 30 and he scores them for fun in the championship, got some pace as well

ah well, i'm not in the know either, but was talking to some Leicester big noise at the weekend, and he knows full well i'm an owl, all he was on about was Pearson being a wee pipe, and Cambiasso not coming back, so i reckon Nugent is BS