Gestede over Rhodes; Fouad Chafik

Guest micheledipiedi

Guest micheledipiedi

Are we in for Gestede as well as Rhodes!? The Mail certainly seem to think so: 

"Blackburn are struggling for strikers with injuries to Rudy Gestede and Jordan Rhodes while both are also subject to interest from Middlesbrough, Sheffield Wednesday and Norwich."

They're also linking with us Fouad Chafik, who plays in the French Second Divison. I've never heard of him personally. Seems a bit odd we'd been in for another defender to me. 

"Sheffield Wednesday have made enquiries about Stade Laval defender Fouad Chafik. The 28-year-old right-back has also been linked with Montpellier, Nantes and Lorient"

Gestede is a decent player but not sure the article is saying that; perhaps it's just a badly-worded way of saying there is interest in both (i.e. Norwich want him?).

As for the French defender, don't believe that either. Perhaps we enquired about him while we were signing defenders and story only just broke? (His agent / club linking him to us in order to attract bids from other clubs?!)

Guest Ash76

Please get Gestede here, an absolute beast. We've needed a new beast of Benin since Reda left, get him paired up with Andre Gray

Guest wilyfox

Gestede would suit our needs more so than Rhodes, in my opinion. Doubt we can afford or attract either. The right-back's gotta be BS.