I just like to know what the obsession is with Ben10

we have already brought in 2 wide players, but no new forwards though. A cf must be the priority.

Of course.

But the two wide players are our only naturally wide players. We're one injury away from doing to Lavery what we did with Maguire (could pay off....could ruin him).

We need to spend big on a striker. We also need at least one wide man and maybe a left back. 

Well he played over 120 times for two championship teams that have consistently finished above us.

He earned many plaudits in his early days at Leicester, so much so that the national under 21 side capped him twice.

Highly rated at Blackburn, progress slightly hindered by an injury. 

He's more than proved himself at this level and he's only just 24. 

Ben Marshall would be a fantastic addition. With him, Matias, Wallace & maybe Stobbs/someone else I'd be confident with the service/goals our wide men could provide.

fairpoint but  what sort of qualities would he bring that we haven't already got . hes not much more special than the players we got let's put it that way

fairpoint but  what sort of qualities would he bring that we haven't already got . hes not much more special than the players we got let's put it that way

We know what quality he has, he showed that with us and has shown that he can maintain it by consistently playing at a top half championship level since.

He's a younger/quicker version of Ross Wallace. Wallace needs competition just the same as every player we have. 

The 'Ben 10' thing goes through me.

It's Ben Marshall. He plays for another club and has done for a long time. He was never our player. Giving him a cutesie nickname doesn't change this.

burn the non-believer!!!!

Agree, how can he "come home" when this was never his home??

If we're going to bring someone home can we have Vardy and Cahill please?