I just like to know what the obsession is with Ben10

just looking through a lot of our posts in the forum thing like " I love Ben 10 he is great so I'd love to have him back here why can't we have him back home here at #swfc "

this question is to all the Ben 10 lovers i might not be liked for  this. but here we go can you tell me what ben has done to prove he's cut it at championship level or in the Premiership?

admittedly was fantastic in league one when he was on loan with us but so was Mr Madine if you can justify the answer to my question i will I will review my thoughts about ben10

just looking through a lot of our posts in the forum thing like " I love Ben 10 he is great so I'd love to have him back here why can't we have him back home here at #swfc "

this question is to all the Ben 10 lovers i might not be liked for  this. but here we go can you tell me what ben has done to prove he's cut it at championship level or in the Premiership?

admittedly was fantastic in league one when he was on loan with us but so was Mr Madine if you can justify the answer to my question i will I will review my thoughts about ben10

I don't like you .

It's reyt weird.

Decent player who was very good for us for half a season 4 years ago in League One.

Been alright for Leicester and Blackburn but hardly ripped the division up. Would be a good signing IMO but he's not world beater and his name is really starting to grind my gears.

yes he is a good player not saying hes not but has  prove he's cut it at championship level or in the Premiership?

Well he played over 120 times for two championship teams that have consistently finished above us.

He earned many plaudits in his early days at Leicester, so much so that the national under 21 side capped him twice.

Highly rated at Blackburn, progress slightly hindered by an injury. 

He's more than proved himself at this level and he's only just 24. 

Ben Marshall would be a fantastic addition. With him, Matias, Wallace & maybe Stobbs/someone else I'd be confident with the service/goals our wide men could provide.