Well done to the club on tickets

Guest Deleted member

You come across as a reyt bell-end

so do you most times fedor!

Just a quick point on this.

I can go to the Bristol City game on the first day of the season if I want. Already bought my season ticket, no other commitments.

I like the Grandstand so that's where I sit.

The price was £480.

Did I pay it?

Yes. Simply because I fuçking love Wednesday, and I'm addicted to the ecstasy of being there to watch us win thrilling matches. I can afford it because I choose to make life-style choices all year round to ensure I have enough money.

I realise that if I didn't have a season ticket, and only attended a few games a season I would have to pay the equivalent of more for any given game, but over the course of the season I would spend much less on the club than I do currently.

I only want to attend the match if I've had a blowjob from the lass in the morning, and if the sun is shining.

So without a prostitute and climate manipulation, what can the club do to get me into the ground?

hahahahaha spot on!!!! great post be careful though Fedor may call you names for being sarcastic and obvious to the original post

Edited by SouthernOwl24

Guest Theboylangers

I'd like to go and I'm not moaning about the prices in general.

But £46 is too steep in my opinion. For me it's just not worth it.

Maybe I'm not as obsessed as I used to be, point being that there will be a lot of people like me who only attend once or twice a season. My money is still the sane as anyone elses but I honestly don't think it's value for money.

And I have been going on the South Stand for 37 years so no thanks, I'll give the Kop and it's poor facilities and restricted views a miss thanks.

Maybe I'm not as obsessed as I used to be, point being that there will be a lot of people like me who only attend once or twice a season. My money is still the sane as anyone elses but I honestly don't think it's value for money.

And I have been going on the South Stand for 37 years so no thanks, I'll give the Kop and it's poor facilities and restricted views a miss thanks.

£39 for the Kop- cant be whinging about prices but wont take a cheaper option- very petty- beggars cant be choosers.

Although your not a beggar- your a chooser that chooses not to go even when they can

Guest Fedor

so do you most times fedor!

hahahahaha spot on!!!! great post be careful though Fedor may call you names for being sarcastic and obvious to the original post

You really are fick aren't you.

Guest Theboylangers

There's a fine line between showing loyalty and being taken for a mug.

Thank you. Your post in 12 words sums up my situation.

Guest Theboylangers

£39 for the Kop- cant be whinging about prices but wont take a cheaper option- very petty- beggars cant be choosers.

Although your not a beggar- your a chooser that chooses not to go even when they can

You're telling me where to sit now? I am seriously having to resist not discussing the post but the poster.

All I will say is that you are spouting absolute drivel.

Thank you. Your post in 12 words sums up my situation.

You have an option of making your ticket cheaper but wont. That is your fault not anyone elses.

You're telling me where to sit now? I am seriously having to resist not discussing the post but the poster.

All I will say is that you are spouting absolute drivel.

No finances - as you were moaning about- were dictating where you sit or shall I assume you are too high and mighty for the Kop.

A lot of people will have to move stand including myself- I dont care - I just want to watch Wednesday

Edited by SouthernOwl24

Guest Theboylangers

It's not about finances. It's about perceived value for money.

Having sat through the last 20 seasons, forgive me if I don't think that my £46 will be well spent.

Also, how can I make my ticket cheaper?

Membership - not an option as will not get the £30 back.

I choose where I want to sit, South Stand.

I would not sit on the Kop if it was the last seat available.

Edited by Theboylangers

Guest Fedor

You have to laugh at Southernowl (along with everyone else in this thread) . He's the only one can't see it though.

lol lol

Guest Theboylangers

You have to laugh at Southernowl (along with everyone else in this thread) . He's the only one can't see it though.

lol lol

It's quite unbelievable. It really is.

It's not about finances. It's about perceived value for money.

Having sat through the last 20 seasons, forgive me if I don't think that my £46 will be well spent.

Well that is what I am saying. You said £46 for first game is not worth it. I said it could be £39. You turned your nose up at it. Nothing to do with price you just dont want to go.

I also suggested Reading (seriously) as an alternative- but you may have plans with families.

You cannot whinge about prices when you are not even talking about the cheapest price. At least whinge about paying £39 not £46.

lol lol

sorry- i think there are many posters on this thread backing/ justifying the price rise- you choose to ignore it

OK - serious post.

You've said you want to spend £35. So lets take the only games that have published prices as an example...

Bristol match, sit in the Grandstand instead - same facilities, padded seat, more legroom, higher up view (arguably better depending on personal preference). £42

Reading match, again sit in the Grandstand because you want to reclaim some of the "extra" you paid for Bristol. £33

Average is £2.50 more than you'd like per game.

Yes it's more, but not by much. My lunch cost nearly double that today.

You can quite easily swap the Bristol match for one of the others this season that will be a C or lower cat, and you'll pay less than you said you were willing to.

But you are exactly who the club are targeting with the membership, to turn you into a fan who goes to more games a season.

Say you go in the Grandstand for Bristol and back to your beloved South stand for Reading...

Average price is now £34 for those 2 games.

The 1-off membership cost becomes better and better value the more games you attend... hence the incentive/carrot for you to simultaneously get better value for money whilst the club generates more revenue.

Guest Fedor

Well that is what I am saying. You said £46 for first game is not worth it. I said it could be £39. You turned your nose up at it. Nothing to do with price you just dont want to go.

I also suggested Reading (seriously) as an alternative- but you may have plans with families.

You cannot whinge about prices when you are not even talking about the cheapest price. At least whinge about paying £39 not £46.

sorry- i think there are many posters on this thread backing/ justifying the price rise- you choose to ignore it

Wow , you should read through this thread again.