Well done to the club on tickets

Guest Deleted member

Guest Theboylangers

What if you just want to wonder down to Hillsbro with your mates every now and then and watch Wednesday - approx 10 to 12 times a season same as you have done for 30 odd years.

What if you like going in the South stand because the facilities are good and you can only see half the bloody pitch from the kop.

Nothing to do with who we are playing, weather, profile of the fixture or money actually.

Just when the planets are aligned and we all have a spare Saturday.

What if you don't want to join a fecking membership club.

You've basically got a bunch of people who probably won't go because they won't - on principle - let someone have their pants down with a 50% price increase.

Which is a shame.

This is what I've been trying to say but SouthernOwl69 and Nebneeb keep shouting me down saying it's great value for money. Edited by Theboylangers

Erm, based on what?

Over 50% of our attendance (which you conveniently or stupidly keep forgetting) is made up of season tickets. Ours are £100's cheaper.

The matchday prices we don't know yet. But to make our average ticket price higher than Ipswich, most of our games will have to be A, A* and B. That's unlikely IMO.

Again you are looking at the game in isolation and still failing to see the bigger picture.

You're also forgetting how fickle fans are saying they will be forever soured.

For an example, come back on here after we lose a game, and see we are certain for relegation, the manager should be sacked etc, then come back after a win 3 days later and see we are certain for playoffs and the manager is amazing.

Great in some utopian place that isn't the real World. Financially a complete fuçk up.

:ghoulguy: 

It's still a mistake and could have been handled so much better. Are you Chansiri's son - 10 year olds are known for their blind loyalty.

I can't believe I'm saying this but for once I agree with you especially re the unknown...

The club have only set up family tickets for members and not a general tickets for families (if that makes sense ?).

A few weeks ago I rashly asked my 6 year old grandson if he would like to go to his first proper football match and the first game of the season (his dad mildly supports Citeh but his uncles and cousins are mad Citeh fans and regularly ask him to go) he obviously wanted to come to Hillsborough and my daughter (his mum) gave the OK, unfortunately his dad had been with me to Hillsborough a few years ago and the guy who got us the tickets had got us seats at the west end of the north stand - possibly not the part of the ground to take someone for their first trip to Hillsborough...

As dad was nervous about him coming with me and I was keen to encourage my grandson down the path of ritchessnes and all things Wednesday, I said I would get him a ticket too and we would go in the grandstand - what a mistake that turned out to be..

2x adult tickets and 1x under 11 = £101 OUCH !

My wallet and bank account are now hoping he will prefer to go and watch Citeh in the future as I can't / won't afford that again this season...

And please don't mention the clubs generous offer to sell midweek games cheaper as by the time we got home it would be well too late for a 6 year old.

I may well be a part timer these days but the pricing is definitely going to discourage some new supporters as in my case..

I would hope/expect the club to do at least a couple of special offers for non-members and families for Weekend games to encourage people like yourselves to come.

Tbh I'm surprised you are still coming to the Bristol game after the prices were announced.

I genuinely think the whole purpose of those prices is to get people signed up for memberships and ST's right from the start, to incentive the "regular-part-timers" to increase the number of games they attend. For the Bristol game (and a few others I'm sure), that will unfortunately be at the expense of people such as yourself being able to attend (without being/feeling ripped off).

I hope you and your Grandson enjoy it, and I really hope we get a win!

I reckon you're also owed a match at the Etihad.

This is what I've been trying to say but SouthernOwl69 and Nebneeb keep shouting me down saying it's great value for money.

I'm not saying the Bristol game, for a non ST or a non-member is great value for money at all.

It's not.

That's the point.

I also can't reply sensibly to the Handball_!! post since it's a mixture of lies, incorrect maths, more lies, contradictions, and living in the past.

I see the crusaders are doing a great job getting nowhere

Keep up the good work boys, the clappers are wilting................

:duntmatter:

All we can hope my little lagomorph is the "moaning" will put pressure on the club to resist ripping people off so badly. 

Guest Fedor

I see the crusaders are doing a great job getting nowhere

Keep up the good work boys, the clappers are wilting................

:duntmatter:

It's the Clappers that are killing the game today.

I find it bizarre that with all this palaver regarding matchday ticket prices, the club seem in no great rush to put Season Tickets back on sale.

Been pondering that myself.

Only explanations I have come up with are:

- They can't decide what the prices should be.

- They want to announce a big signing (i.e. a striker) first.

I find it bizarre that with all this palaver regarding matchday ticket prices, the club seem in no great rush to put Season Tickets back on sale.

I find this strange too, especially after tweeting last week that they were about to go back on sale.

Didn't QPR do something very similar when Briatore was at the helm...

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2011/may/25/qpr-fans-anger-ticket-prices

Difference is they'd actually got promoted.

Happy that the club are trying in part to rectify some of the issues.

Can't be doing with Southern Owl defending something that the club - quite clearly - know they've misjudged.

Didn't QPR do something very similar when Briatore was at the helm...

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2011/may/25/qpr-fans-anger-ticket-prices

Difference is they'd actually got promoted.

Happy that the club are trying in part to rectify some of the issues.

Can't be doing with Southern Owl defending something that the club - quite clearly - know they've misjudged.

We could see something like this within next few week if sales are poor....

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2011/aug/24/qpr-season-ticket-refund-prices

Guest Ash76

I find it astonishing to be honest, can't believe you can buy tickets for the first game but not a ST

One thing I do believe they've got wrong

I find it astonishing to be honest, can't believe you can buy tickets for the first game but not a ST

One thing I do believe they've got wrong

Presumably if they don't announce it soon it'll be like joining English Heritage or the National Trust. Anyone who buys a ticket for the game will get their money back if they buy a season ticket.