Bristol City have been allocated 1,086 tickets

Guest WESTENDOWL

Ill be honest, haven't brought my bizzle ticket yet, but I do have a membership already. So i haven't layed out 64 quid at once.

Fair enough

parkerowl, I take it maths is not your strongest subject lol

Oh really? Being funny obviously isn't one of yours.

If you mean ...With the money you'll spend, you could have brought a ST. Correct. But I have the advantage of not having to go when we're poo like last season.

But this is a lie. Say if you spend £100 a season on 4 games like you did last year (you may have spent more/less- I dont know how many you go to). You can still do the same.

2x £20 matches

2x £30 matches

It is accessible to you if you make it. It sounds like you just dont want to make it and using it as an excuse. If you go to more games than 6 a year I would suggest getting a membership. It really isnt that much more expensive. I want you to come as I do all Wednesday fans so I will not want fans to miss it. You may just have to pick cheaper games.

Apparently it was £28 last year on KOP then it is only £2 more for the £30 games OR cheaper than last year if you have a membership. It really is not that much different. If you get a membership and you really want to go to Bristol game then it is only £34. With a membership you would spend less than last year at this one CAT B game and several C/D/E games.

I was paying £24-£28 on the kop last season(no membership required) bristol city in my view is a low cat so that's a £14 increase from last season

Just like Leeds the other season. Footballs getting expensive. Nothing new. We're certainly not the first to raise prices and we sure as poo poo won't be the last. People need to stop crying and just deal with it.

They are dealing with it - by staying at home. Thus reducing our ticket revenue...

Please remember what you were watching for your £24-28. Do you want that again?

As things stand at the min Nuhiu is still one if the main strikers!

Not attending the bristol game out of principal as it's too dear IMHO, but I will be attending other matches of lower cat and appreciate this is the case. Still undecided about membership as its not normally something I do but I would imagine slight saving in the long run on the approx 10-12 matches I will attending due to work.

Edited by meadowview owl

As things stand at the min Nuhiu is still one if the main strikers!

Not attending the bristol game out of principal as it's too dear IMHO, but I will be attending other matches of lower cat and appreciate this is the case. Still undecided about membership as its not normally something I do but I would imagine slight saving in the long run on the approx 10-12 matches I will attending due to work.

As things stand, the transfer window is still open... but by your logic, as things stand the weather might be bad...

You don't need to imagine anything. The maths is simple.

I want to know what jonny fishcake thinks?!

Does he think we can beat Gibralter's B team now?

This is what he thought after we drew with Alfreton.... faroe lslands women team 10 san marino a side 0 at full time in disguise who was blade like last year to lose 4 0 at burton estonias b side in disguise from john brynildsen. Aka Fishcake lol

I was paying £24-£28 on the kop last season(no membership required) bristol city in my view is a low cat so that's a £14 increase from last season

So 24 to 28 twice a month is 48 to 56 quid per month if theres two games or 72 to 84 quid per month.

Yet a season ticket for the kop works out around 40 quid per month on guaranteed interest free? 

People moaning about people moaning about the ticket prices need to stop moaning.

It's not as if the new ticket prices aren't the number one SWFC related story at the moment. What else are Wednesday fans meant to be talking about on a Wednesday forum?