Bristol City have been allocated 1,086 tickets

I think Kivo is annoying people by having literally no sense of humour about it whatsoever.

It's a bunch of lads kicking a ball,

Sense of humour? First my sex life, now a sense of humour - what the frig has that got to do with the fact that we're charging Bristol City £39 to get in?

Should a post a picture of Doug Stanhope every time I post or something?

Sense of humour? First my sex life, now a sense of humour - what the frig has that got to do with the fact that we're charging Bristol City £39 to get in?

I think Tas is joking Kivo  :ph34r:

It was me who said that and I stand by it, Bristol fans have expressed their dismay, some are boycotting coming here, that's all he said really, I think you've exaggerated a bit pal.

Kivo hasn't said anything that bad, but like I say, if he bugs people that much why do they continue to post in a thread that is clearly getting to them?

So this thread is about ticket prices is it? Thought it was about Bristol City's ticket allocation but my fault.

I'm posting now because I'm sick of seeing multiple threads every day moaning about it, if it was one mega moan ticket thread I'd know to stay clear.

This is not an argument for me about weather prices are too expensive or not as I agree £39 is too much for the first game, but it's just about constantly seeing moaning about it in near enough every thread when ABSOLUTLEY NOTHING will be done about it by people on here.

Why can't there just be one mega thread for people like Kivo to moan in so others that are utterly bored by it know what not to look in.

I would like that.

Guest WESTENDOWL

Only if he didn't go to another home game which clearly he won't do or the guy wouldn't have become a member

I know but the guy has had to lay out £64 so what i mean is ifpeople cant manage to get £39 for the game how are they suppose get £64

Most people can't 'just deal with it' as they don't have the cash. 

So they can't go.

Is that what you mean by 'just deal with it'? You mean they should just accept that they can no longer watch live football and the game is no longer for them?

Football is being killed by this kind of policy.

Agreed

(Sorry, meant to plus but negged in error)

I don't care you can't afford it.

Your fellow Wednesdayites are worried they can't afford to see their team - and that's your response? WAWAW isn't for you

Moaning daily isn't going to change ANYTHING just be a man and accept it

How do you know the 'moaners' haven't/won't change anything?

You want good players they don't come cheap. Or would you prefer the usual relegation battles of the last 15 or so years as long as you get a cheap ticket ?

High end players should mean you pay high end prices - agreed. £39 isn't high end, it's so far over the top it's unbelievable - what sort of players will we get for that?.

Give it a rest, kivoowl.  We all know that £39 was a mistake for this game. And more importantly Mr Chansiri knows, he said he would make some mistakes and this is one. However he is doing his best to immediately rectify this by making Reading cheaper, making a family ticket available for Bristol City, and pledging reductions/offers/ help in future.  The subject has been done to death, the club have responded and we now have to wait and see how it pans out over the season. I think the price of a full seasons games by POTG will increase but not by as much as you think.

There will always be people who can't afford to come, that's life, lots of people can't afford a new car.

Mr Chansiri has proved over the past few days (and by his investment in the club) that he is absolutely determined to make this club a success and bring the fans with him, whilst stopping those £5million a year losses. It's a hard thing to do but he can pull it off and you, and others should give him the time and support to do it, not forever thinking you know best.

So as it stands at the moment the Bristol ticket has cost £64 

stupid post- You would have to be severely stupid to purchase a membership for one game. Stop saying things for the sake of it; you know full well that fans who have purchased membership will intend to go to more than one game so that comment is pointless.

So this thread is about ticket prices is it? Thought it was about Bristol City's ticket allocation but my fault.

I'm posting now because I'm sick of seeing multiple threads every day moaning about it, if it was one mega moan ticket thread I'd know to stay clear.

This is not an argument for me about weather prices are too expensive or not as I agree £39 is too much for the first game, but it's just about constantly seeing moaning about it in near enough every thread when ABSOLUTLEY NOTHING will be done about it by people on here.

Why can't there just be one mega thread for people like Kivo to moan in so others that are utterly bored by it know what not to look in.

Stop moaning.

So are you now championing the cause for Bristol fans as well as Sheffield Wednesday fans?

If there has to someone that can champion the football fans and not just Bristol City and SWFC fans,Then a Football Regulator has to be brought in.

I know but the guy has had to lay out £64 so what i mean is ifpeople cant manage to get £39 for the game how are they suppose get £64

Ill be honest, haven't brought my bizzle ticket yet, but I do have a membership already. So i haven't layed out 64 quid at once.

Guest WESTENDOWL

stupid post- You would have to be severely stupid to purchase a membership for one game. Stop saying things for the sake of it; you know full well that fans who have purchased membership will intend to go to more than one game so that comment is pointless.

Why is it stupid i meant he has had to lay out £64 for a ticket for the Bristol game if people cant get £39 together how can they get £64