Bristol City have been allocated 1,086 tickets

I'm gutted that my club is no longer accessible to me.

I imagine there are many others like me.

Where else am i gonna express that?

You suggesting we should all just shut up and f.vck off? People who have been following the club all their lives? Just give it up?

But this is a lie. Say if you spend £100 a season on 4 games like you did last year (you may have spent more/less- I dont know how many you go to). You can still do the same.

2x £20 matches

2x £30 matches

It is accessible to you if you make it. It sounds like you just dont want to make it and using it as an excuse. If you go to more games than 6 a year I would suggest getting a membership. It really isnt that much more expensive. I want you to come as I do all Wednesday fans so I will not want fans to miss it. You may just have to pick cheaper games.

Apparently it was £28 last year on KOP then it is only £2 more for the £30 games OR cheaper than last year if you have a membership. It really is not that much different. If you get a membership and you really want to go to Bristol game then it is only £34. With a membership you would spend less than last year at this one CAT B game and several C/D/E games.  

Was just about to make a log in for the BC forum and do an owls fan in peace style post to see what they thought.

5 POUNDS TO SIGN UP ON THEIR FORUM!!!!!! Sod that, oh the irony.

Sod that, I'll not be going there then, #boycottbcfcforum

He's speaking for me on this occasion so belt up Kivo and give it a rest.

No let him go, the boys confused and thinks moaning on here about it will ACTUALLY make a difference come August 8th.

Those that say kivo isn't spamming, he is. This is a thread about how many tickets Bristol City have been allocated, how many they might bring, will they get extra allocation etc but instead kivo makes it a ticket price moan thread again.

Yes £39 is too much for the first game, we all agree, but it's getting so boring now nearly every thread seeing price comments, i can't seem to escape it, just been in the pitch mania thread and was one there too lol

Dam you Chansiri for ruining Owlstalk lol

I will be paying on the gate so at least it's relevant to me.

Where as you will not but you are still droaning on 5 days later, even posting extracts from other fans forums.

If you can't find something positive to say about the club try saying nothing at all.

The amount of posters telling you to shut up now is on the increase.....to put it simply, your boring people.

so am I, got my membership, £34 quid for the ticket. I don't see a prob with it.

Forgive my ignorance but how can other teams Jack the price up when we visit, don't they have to charge us the same as their home fans?

They make the game Cat A*, then make it a special offer game for home supporters only.

I feel for Bristol supporters, but only the same as our own supporters when we get ripped off, and any other supporters who get shafted following their clubs away from home.

I hope they still come with a decent following bearing in mind it's their first game back in this division.

For comparison, last season they sold nearly 40,000 tickets costing up to £60 each to watch them play Walsall.

No let him go, the boys confused and thinks moaning on here about it will ACTUALLY make a difference come August 8th.

Those that say kivo isn't spamming, he is. This is a thread about how many tickets Bristol City have been allocated, how many they might bring, will they get extra allocation etc but instead kivo makes it a ticket price moan thread again.

Yes £39 is too much for the first game, we all agree, but it's getting so boring now nearly every thread seeing price comments, i can't seem to escape it, just been in the pitch mania thread and was one there too lol

Dam you Chansiri for ruining Owlstalk lol

It was me who said that and I stand by it, Bristol fans have expressed their dismay, some are boycotting coming here, that's all he said really, I think you've exaggerated a bit pal.

Kivo hasn't said anything that bad, but like I say, if he bugs people that much why do they continue to post in a thread that is clearly getting to them?

Again, some people's attitude is worrying. 39 quid is far too much for a Championship football match. Id be interested to know if your above words would have been the same last season if you had gone to an away match and been charged that amount... My guess is you wouldn't have been saying "Well it IS a business, not a charity"...

I agree £20 is plenty for 2nd tier football but...for the last 10 years we have had to pay top wack for our away tickets at most grounds simply because of the numbers we took away...did we say boycott other ground...NO we stumped up and turned out in numbers ( barring Leeds ) boots on the t'other foot now

Guest WESTENDOWL

so am I, got my membership, £34 quid for the ticket. I don't see a prob with it.

So as it stands at the moment the Bristol ticket has cost £64