Bristol City have been allocated 1,086 tickets

A season ticket holder has purchased 23 matches.

Someone who has paid membership and Bristol City, has paid £30 membership plus the cost of the Bristol City game. To see the other 22 games, they'll have to pay another 22 times.

People don't necessarily buy a membership to get in home games, some will do it for away ticket priority. I suspect every season ticket holder buys their season ticket out of loyalty and getting the best possible price & seat for home games.

The two are nothing alike, really.

Basically, you just want to pick the Bristol game in isolation as a match that has a high price, and use it as an example to state that loads of die hard fans, who the club means everything to are completely priced out of ever attending a match again.

The reality is, if you want to go to the majority of games you will have bought a season ticket.

If you want to go to a number of games you'll buy a membership.

If you only want to go to a couple of games a season, and decide to pick the most expensive, then the price is high and much worse value, but you are actually only putting a small amount of money into the club over the whole year, and if you are poor, you won't be picking and choosing the most expensive games.

Just like Leeds the other season. Footballs getting expensive. Nothing new. We're certainly not the first to raise prices and we sure as poo poo won't be the last. People need to stop crying and just deal with it.

they are dealing with it... they've chalked fuck on it...

You've got to be a particular type of bonehead to keep moaning about people moaning about high ticket prices in a thread about high ticket prices.

Maybe take your own advice - fück off and do something else?

Edited by Sonny

We got roger all away support last season with cheap prices so who really cares ?? apart from the people who feel like they have been "robbed" of some privilege they think they have.

We have said for wars we need to get investment and now we have yet all out fans do is cry like baby's. This is a business not a fookingcharity

and an away end FULL of bristol fans @ £30 will bring in more than a 75% empty stand at £40...

Says someone who is moaning about people moanin. About people moaning about prices 😂😂😂😂😂😂

I'm not moaning about it, I'm calling them boneheads and suggesting they fück off. Will try and be clearer next time but might not be easy.

You've got to be a particular type of bonehead to keep moaning about people moaning about high ticket prices in a thread about high ticket prices.

Stop moaning.

Oh and this isn't a thread about ticket prices, was meant to be a thread about Bristol's allocation last time I checked, but got highjacked by the ticket moaning simpletons.

and an away end FULL of bristol fans @ £30 will bring in more than a 75% empty stand at £40...

It's only £9 more

£9, not that much in the grand scheme of things

£9

so that's YOU, THE BONEHEAD, COMPLAINING ABOUT PEOPLE MOANING ABOUT HIGH TICKET PRICES... :tango:

and i will roger off n' do what i want, 'cos i'll want...

It's only £9 more

£9

Maybe, just maybe, the 30,000 Bristol fans who have claimed on twitter were going to attend, but now can't, weren't actually going to attend, but are pretending that they were to try to emphasize the point...

Most that are going to attend (especially if they care about saving money) will have already booked trains transport etc. Incidentally, the line between Sheffield and Bristol is one of the most expensive in the UK. The cost of tickets will be insignificant compared to the train cost! Yes I know some of them will be on coaches or drive.

Edited by nebneeb

Maybe, just maybe, the 30,000 Bristol fans who have claimed on twitter were going to attend, but now can't, weren't actually going to attend, but are pretending that they were to try to emphasize the point...

Most that are going to attend (especially if they care about saving money) will have already booked trains transport etc. Incidentally, the line between Sheffield and Bristol is one of the most expensive in the UK. The cost of tickets will be insignificant compared to the train cost! Yes I know some of them will be on coaches or drive.

Seems to be the trend. 

Even home fans could be at it

Weren't going in the first place. Complain about the ticket prices just to be part of the crowd.

Guest hammy1959

Granted I am not Shakespeare and wording things ain't my strong point but the reason I respond is because every thread , even if it's about something different , has someone moaning about price increases.

You know the mega rich guy that owns Forest and who bought that Asombalonga fella for 6m?

Well here is what he's charging his fans for league games.

9ad364bfbebb6191a24445dd62b6a01e.png

Your argument is weak when you say that we have to accept he is pumping in the money so we have to just sit back and take it on the chin without any issues.

The prices are a joke and need to be addressed or this will backfire in our faces.

That assombilonga bloke he hasn't paid for so they are serving an embargo..yep he's got it right Edited by kazads

It's only £9 more

£9

hey i'm a liar then...

ooops! hold on let's read what they posted again...

IF this had been done at bellend road, or the sty we'd have been up in arms (as we rightfully we're at bellend road last term)...

when you're charging THE top dollar for the division, you're gonna attract flack...

we'd have given anyone else trying to pull this first game up after OUR promotion some right stick, and a huge % would have felt justified in doing so...

i can understand what he's doing, i just think it could have been done smarter by gettin' huge crowd in opening day for around £6/7 cheaper, and then (if our team proves successful on the field, then up the anti)...

bristol are the first to complain, wait and see if others congratulate us, or slag us off...

IF, and when just about everybody in the division calls you 'robbin ba$tards, there's a good reason for it...

Anyone that thinks we have to charge £39 to compete needs to have a word with themselves. If anyone would have charged us that last season we'd be disgusted. Its bad enough to pay that price if you live in S6 to have to pay the costs of an away from Bristol on top is not on. If I was a Bristol city fan I'd be boycotting this.