Player Interviews - Owls in the Park - 2015

Thought Rob Staton and Andy Giddings did some great interviews yesterday with the players.

Will start uploading them all (although they will probably appear on official you tube channel as SWFC were videoing them too) - but here was the favourite with Big Dave and the 'Never Get Past Semedo....'

https://youtu.be/xPgyC_1hB7A

Enjoy  :biggrin:

Thirded GHS. I can never understand the animosity towards a guy who obviously cares and gives his all.

Nor can I.  Not only  is he hard working, unselfish and passionate but he's  not the "big donkey" some of our own fans call him. OK, he lacks pace and could be more of an aerial threat (but even that dpends on service and his role), but he's a skilful footballer. 

Yeah me too. He offeres something diffrent.

One game for me that stands out is Huddersfield away the other season. He gave their CB's a torrid time. Held the ball up well and we thoroughly deserved our win.

Now I'm not saying he's a world beater but he is certainly a very capable player at this level.

So much bile and pure hatred has being wrote on these pages in the past.. like him as a player or not, no need for some of the things I have read.

Nuhiu will be pivotal for Lopez/Matias/wallace etc scoring more goals,

Nuhiu might only end up with 7 or 8, but we have already seen in pre-season, his dropping deep, back to goal with little give&goes, or little flicks round the corner letting them get beyond him at pace will (imo) cause havoc for opposition defences this season.

Nuhiu will be pivotal for Lopez/Matias/wallace etc scoring more goals,

Nuhiu might only end up with 7 or 8, but we have already seen in pre-season, his dropping deep, back to goal with little give&goes, or little flicks round the corner letting them get beyond him at pace will (imo) cause havoc for opposition defences this season.

This.

Wickham himself credited so much to Attey, quality players feed from him.

The only think that frustrates me about Nuhiu is that people, both on here and journalists in The Star, put 'Attey' as though it's a nickname. 'Attey' is how Atdhe is pronounced, so it doesn't make sense to type 'Attey' instead of 'Atdhe' and it annoys me far more than it should.

The only think that frustrates me about Nuhiu is that people, both on here and journalists in The Star, put 'Attey' as though it's a nickname. 'Attey' is how Atdhe is pronounced, so it doesn't make sense to type 'Attey' instead of 'Atdhe' and it annoys me far more than it should.

Also, his name's Dave.

Can you stabilise those videos? Ta mate!

Difficult after 14 pints lol I've got another 10 to upload later - watch this space - kept getting knocked by person next to me lol - probably hear him apologising in done of them lol

Also, his name's Dave.

He came out and said he doesn't appreciate it so it's pathetic people continue with a joke he 1. doesn't have a cultural reason to get and 2. already said he doesn't appreciate it.