Owls In the park rumour thread

Guest Darkus Owlus

Who is the pudding of choice? Slothroyd, Jeffers????

Reasonable candidates.

You know that old arcade game where you bash the moles on the head with the stick?

Should be one of those but the heads can be Jeffers, Irvine, Olsen, proudlock, Barry-murphy and potter.

Just imagine the tickets spewing out the machine, we might just get enough to redeem Rhodes.

Edited by Darkus Owlus

Guest Darkus Owlus

:laugh::biggrin::laugh:

You can imagine his face covered in damp custard coated sponge muttering something about the defending.

My demands for the afternoon stretch to the sun coming out and Ozzie being in attendance.

Bought my 4 month old son the new home shirt yesterday and will be disappointed if we can't get a pic of him with Ozzie.

When the shirt came out I said I'm not paying £48 for a shirt for me so paying £40 for shirt and shorts that will last William and few months seems daft. But I couldn't help myself when I held it against him in the shop yesterday.

My demands for the afternoon stretch to the sun coming out and Ozzie being in attendance.

Bought my 4 month old son the new home shirt yesterday and will be disappointed if we can't get a pic of him with Ozzie.

When the shirt came out I said I'm not paying £48 for a shirt for me so paying £40 for shirt and shorts that will last William and few months seems daft. But I couldn't help myself when I held it against him in the shop yesterday.

I've heard DC is going to be there dressed as ozzie owl, 40 quid for a picture though

Your lucky we had to wait 6 month last year, which was shocking from the club and sondico for have no baby shirts

Guest _Ibbo_

in the hope valley. Just had a massive downpour, but the weather is now clearing up and its looking sunny. And finally stopped raining. Hopefully the rain will clear in the next half an hour for sheffield !