bristol city supporters going to boycott our game

what makes me laugh is that football has been to pricey for ages and many people was priced out well before the start of this season... yet some of us decide to get all morally righteous only the year it affects us personally.

i think in the WAWAW thread certain posters were called the 'im alrite jack' fans...........like you was last year?

not meaning to have a pop mate, but thought it was worth pointing out that this isnt the first year folk have been priced out.

To be honest, I really don't care about away fans but DC has got it wrong

However, to go on away forum like kivo has to belittle the club is just wrong

Yeah, I didn't go to Leeds cos I didn't want to pay the price.

If I was a Bristol fan I probably wouldn't be coming to Hillsbrough.

Although I think I'd be a lot more tempted given the different circumstances of those games.

This is their first game after promotion, all summer to save up, 99% less chance of trouble.

How many would have gone to Derby straight after we came up at £39 a pop?

what makes me laugh is that football has been to pricey for ages and many people was priced out well before the start of this season... yet some of us decide to get all morally righteous only the year it affects us personally.

i think in the WAWAW thread certain posters were called the 'im alrite jack' fans...........like you was last year?

not meaning to have a pop mate, but thought it was worth pointing out that this isnt the first year folk have been priced out.

Actually, last year I was quite vociferous about the hike in ticket prices.

And never once have I told someone to go and support Rotherham if they can't afford to watch Wednesday. Or told them it's tough poo poo. Or told them to just deal with money better.

Wait for Kivo to insult anyone who disagrees with him.

lol

I don't do that.

To be honest, I really don't care about away fans but DC has got it wrong

However, to go on away forum like kivo has to belittle the club is just wrong

Excuse me?

Actually, last year I was quite vociferous about the hike in ticket prices.

And never once have I told someone to go and support Rotherham if they can't afford to watch Wednesday. Or told them it's tough poo poo. Or told them to just deal with money better.

I don't do that.

Excuse me?

58142572.jpg

Tbf they would have brought one man and his dog anyway just a justification for not bringing many, I could understand if there was other means of watching the game (sky etc) if they boycott ours we should boycott the reverse fixture see who loses the more potential income, we could call it boycott wars!! We've just spent £1mil on our pitch don't think Mr C will lose too much sleep!