Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
DMX

Matchday prices for 2015/2016 season - Official

Recommended Posts

And why do you think the Reading price for kids doesn't fit any categories?

Because the regulations allow for a small number (4?) of price promotions outside the clubs published ticket price.

 

That's why this fixture last season was £10/£5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ive just had a weeds fan post the attachment in this thread at me but the thing is the dearest prices at Bellend Road for walk ups for 2 adults 2 kids is £150

post-33289-0-29429200-1437212532.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And why do you think the Reading price for kids doesn't fit any categories?

First night home match last year was kids for a quid.

Probably makes sense during summer holidays?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

5 years ago today - and the crap hit the fan

 

After last night's game we've now scored 4 goals at Hillsborough in the whole of 2020

 

So glad we raised our prices to deliver the success we are all desperate for

 

🙄

  • Like 6
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Grandad said:

5 years ago today - and the crap hit the fan

 

After last night's game we've now scored 4 goals at Hillsborough in the whole of 2020

 

So glad we raised our prices to deliver the success we are all desperate for

 

🙄


What if we’d scored 25 goals then?

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We wouldn't have Pelupessy if we didn't pay good money,  let's be grateful. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

How much money have we shelled out this season to see 18 goals in 22 games? appalling ......and I renewed for next season FFS!

Edited by Watto

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Grandad said:

5 years ago today - and the crap hit the fan

 

After last night's game we've now scored 4 goals at Hillsborough in the whole of 2020

 

So glad we raised our prices to deliver the success we are all desperate for

 

🙄

Wow wee 

Haven't you any black balloons to blow up

  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, bladeshater said:

Wow wee 

Haven't you any black balloons to blow up



I remember the critics of the Black Balloon protest


They were all like 'stop trying to get rid of the chairman' and 'if this chairman goes our club will fold' and 'nobody would want to come and take over our club'

It got all tribal. 


They threw some horrendous abuse at anyone making a stand against the chairman at the time


And every single one of these critics have been proven to have been completely, totally and utterly WRONG

  • Like 2
  • Love 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, bladeshater said:

Wow wee 

Haven't you any black balloons to blow up

 

Haven't you got any more bottoms to rim. 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, bladeshater said:

Wow wee 

Haven't you any black balloons to blow up

 

What a constructive contribution to discussion. 

 

Thank you lol 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What were the prices the season before out of interest?  I don't feel like my season ticket has gone up significantly in ages.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, mattitheowl said:

What were the prices the season before out of interest?  I don't feel like my season ticket has gone up significantly in ages.  

The rise was about 40%

 

Not sure about season tickets

Edited by Grandad

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, Grandad said:

 

What a constructive contribution to discussion. 

 

Thank you lol 

You dig up a thread 5 years old 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, bladeshater said:

You dig up a thread 5 years old 

 

And?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I remember it completely souring the new season first match mood  www.owngoalsrus.com

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i wouldnt pay those prices and dont blame anyone for staying away .....

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, torryowl said:

i wouldnt pay those prices and dont blame anyone for staying away .....

 

Prices have come down since, £25 for 5 games, you've just got to show you're card.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Grandad said:

The rise was about 40%

 

Not sure about season tickets

2014/15 EB - on Kop £360

2015/16 EB - on Kop £395

2016/17 -EB - on Kop - £455 (There was an advance saver too - don't know what that was.)

2017/18 EB - on Kop - 455 frozen since then

 

So EB ST prices for Kop went up 26% in two years. Been same since. Inflation rate over that period is about 11%. So well over rate of inflation despite the recent freezes. Shows you how much he put them initially - that first 2 year rise was about 10 times the inflation rate. 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, @owlstalk said:



I remember the critics of the Black Balloon protest


They were all like 'stop trying to get rid of the chairman' and 'if this chairman goes our club will fold' and 'nobody would want to come and take over our club'

It got all tribal. 


They threw some horrendous abuse at anyone making a stand against the chairman at the time


And every single one of these critics have been proven to have been completely, totally and utterly WRONG


To be fair, I hurled abuse at em, I mean come on...out of all the ways of doing a protest to show how angry they were...they chose balloons!!    🙄

 

They may as well have walked around in t-shirts saying “FREE HUGS....bad chairman”.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...