Matchday prices for 2015/2016 season - Official

Those celebrating the decision to renew in phase one (like me), have a think what next year's renewal will be.

I've been expecting mine on The KOP to be £500 plus since phase 2 was announced. 

I assume you mean a higher walk up prie would encourage more season tickets? You'd have to actually announce prices and sell season tickets for that one.

That's coming

But I'm more talking about next years tickets. It's a long term strategy to change how we pay for our tickets

I feel bad for those who honestly can't afford it - but at the same time, there will be many who can find the cash if we are doing well

afraid i knew about this for sometime ontop of the corporate hike and advertising sh*t just got real as they say

I think this puts to bed that the Chansiri are going to fund this alone they're putting in and expect us to

I believe they have a shock coming to them, the ordinary working man with a family is going to struggle Hillsborough will be empty if we dont hit the top 6

This, to put it in perspective from my position, not saying anyone is the same or trying to compare.

I earn 19k, Chinese Shelle dose about 12k part time.

We have two young kids and a mortgage. I personally can't afford that. Those that can well done.

Football is odd in that some people will accept high ticket prices as the necessary evil to team improvement when in any other business you would expect them to improve the product before they charge higher prices.

Imagine if Sony went - "well the PS4 is poo - but if you all buy one for £500 we can use the money to improve the next one" I imagine they would get a resounding roger off

I am sorry, but this is ludicrous. It gets to a point where normal everyday fans, with 2.3 kids, a mortgage and an average salary just cannot afford to attend matches, and the point has now been reached and breached. Absolutely beyond comprehension.

I'm not justifying these prices. The prices are ridiculous.

But I also understand them.

It's a shame for those who genuinely can't afford it. 

But football needs to change. Wednesday can keep tickets low, we can keep them the lowest in the league. But that won't change things for football in general and we'll be the ones left behind watching dead end football.

It's catch 22.

I agree - how much is a ticket for Bayern Munich? The football there is dreadful....

If you want top quality players coming in these are the prices you have to pay

Derby categorise their seats based on the view. Their cheapest adult tickets for their first home game are £24... ours are £39.