Investors trade £4.15m for Sheffield Wednesday business park?

Can't believe we've had a thread on this, that park is nothing to do with us, it's only the title that is misleading.

Why not?

I'm not been funny but it's a forum for sharing, talking about and at times for some of us - finding out new things everything Wednesday related...

As for it has nothing to do with us, you can be 100% bang on with that assumption can you?

I can't either way but as a pure assumption in the way our club is being run at present, it's all positive and I can't see DC resting on his laurels if there's a deal to be done, to further move the club forward commercially and this increasing revenues etc.

*Screams Scrooge*

the way things are going it wouldnt be a surprise if all that land was bought up by the club to develop in the way Man City have done / are doing around their ground.

This. MCFC's campus is brilliant. I hope we can come up with something similar.

This is very much likely to be a speculative response to DC's financially aggressive arrival at Hillsborough. Maybe Columbia Threadneedle have more of an insight into DC's plans and their acquisition is speculative on the basis that DC may have a future need of the plot. Looking for a quick profit ?