Investors trade £4.15m for Sheffield Wednesday business park?

Obviously it's been sold, I know that one haha but I don't know if there's anything in it linked directly to the club, just the way they word 'Sheffield Wednesday Business Park' - just using the clubs name as it's located opposite or is there a more direct link etc?

Be nice if they let you park in there at times....

Other than proximity the investor group could be acting on behalf of TUF or reacting with PRIOR knowledge of TUF (Chansiri) Plans in the future for the area..

the investor group will no doubt have connection with TUF

But most likely nothing to do with us other than location

Edited by dowls

Be nice if they let you park in there at times....

Other than proximity the investor group could be acting on behalf of TUF or reacting with PRIOR knowledge of TUF (Chansiri) Plans in the future for the area..

the investor group will no doubt have connection with TUF

But most likely nothing to do with us other than location

Why would a food processing company buy it?

Columbia Threadneedle are a joint cocaine/sewing supplies company who have bought some land near Hillsborough.

Well you learn someting new every day. I never knew they supplied sewing supplies.

I should have guess from the name I suppose, but, I was too far gone to care lol

Well you learn someting new every day. I never knew they supplied sewing supplies.

I should have guessed from the name I suppose, but, I was too far gone to care lol

Edited by ChapSmurf

Guest mkowl

The legitimate Columbia Threadneedle is a investment management company based in London

Looks like an investment sale / purchase - could be a connection with the club owner, who knows but probably not. These type of sites get bought and sold all the time

On the subject of land sales, though, the big expanse of wasteland opposite the ground seems to have been sold. Any idea of whether the club/DC have taken it? It would seem like the obvious place to locate any ancillary corporate facilities for the club - the usual hotel etc