Attendance v Bristol

Guest UpTheOwlsss

I Love to see the look on the Toytown's faces when they are going to charged £40 plus to visit S6.  lol Seriously though,cannot see beyond 20,600.  :wacko:

I doubt they'd sell many tickets at those prices, they'll kick up a right fuss about it and they'll be demanding we get charged same at Chuckle Dome which they can't do under rules, I think.  :biggrin:

There was never going to be 30,000, people are wildly optimistic on here about crowds.  Yes, everones looking forward to the new season but, even at last seasons prices, 25,000 was optimistic imo.   20 years of hurt is going to take a lot of erasing.   I think Mr. C knows he has misjudjed the price for this one and the price will deter some.  Holidays and unattractive opposition mean my prediciton fwiw is about 20,000.

There was never going to be 30,000, people are wildly optimistic on here about crowds. Yes, everones looking forward to the new season but, even at last seasons prices, 25,000 was optimistic imo. 20 years of hurt is going to take a lot of erasing. I think Mr. C knows he has misjudjed the price for this one and the price will deter some. Holidays and unattractive opposition mean my prediciton fwiw is about 20,000.

It'll be nearer 30k than 20k

Guest UpTheOwlsss

Anyone seen the family deaal? For u lot who are complaining about no family deals

1 adult 2 children under 11 (picked that one as its probably quite a common 1 a dad and 2 young children )

£50

Not too bad is it ? £30 for the adult and 10 each under 11 maybe? Not ridiculous

Guest UpTheOwlsss

There is always an excuse with fans tbh

Never just a perfect ocession to go

Yes prices are dear for this one game but u have membership the new family discount which save u £7 or so which is fairly decent

And then prices v Mansfield and reading again not too bad

eh?

What part of what I just put doesn't make sense ?😂

Anyone seen the family deaal? For u lot who are complaining about no family deals

1 adult 2 children under 11 (picked that one as its probably quite a common 1 a dad and 2 young children )

£50

Not too bad is it ? £30 for the adult and 10 each under 11 maybe? Not ridiculous

Plus £60 in membership fees

Guest UpTheOwlsss

unless I've read it wrong the family package price for 1 adult and 2 children (u11) is £50. If ur a member

Guest UpTheOwlsss

Right I get u because of the 2 junior memberships and the adult one

Junior one is £15 and u get £5 off each gsme Tbf that's not bad

Guest UpTheOwlsss

so you agree its £110 not £50 ?? Cheers i accept your apology 👌

No apology I was trying to help u !

Yes it's £110 but u have it for season and if u go to a decent amount of games which I'm sure young 8 year old lads would want to u will save money!

Guest UpTheOwlsss

£15 savings a game u go to 4 games to break even

After that u are saving

Not to mention any other benefits to the membership

Yes just give me a job now at sales team