Attendance v Bristol

Guest UpTheOwlsss

20,000 at the very most with these prices, this is Sheffield not Las Vegas.

I expected a price rise but not by this much, I know if we want to see better players then we have to find money to pay for them but most working families can't afford them prices.

There's going to have to be a lot of category F and G games especially midweek or attendance's will be around 15,000 wherever we are in league.

Not goin now...me and 2 kids on north £76 lol

Now that,s what gets me not the fact you are not going But the Greedy owner is seeing the lifeblood of our club not going THE KIDS ,Some of MPS should get involved in the price issue ,Our future is the kids ,What is Chansiri after getting to premier then selling after he gets his Tv money ,Sorry Happy clappers but when fans cant afford to take their kids that is a disgrace.

19,350.    I assume we've maybe already sold 13,000 or so ST's?    Just guessing.

2,000 rich prawn-sandwich eating Bristolians will turn up in their executive coaches to spare our embarassment.   City will win 2-0 (we rarely beat them at home). Their cheers will echo round a half empty stadium and there will be the first 'Chansiri out' chants.

Hope I'm wrong by the way. 

I know some people are saying they hope we do not get a bad attendance first game because of the prices.

I for one hope we get about 15,000 the club will have no choice then to prices games more realistically.

If we get a decent crowd, say 25k or above.  The club could argue they've got the pricing spot on.  

I reckon it will be about 21k and the last cat B game we see for a while.

Edited by Sham67

I reckon it will be about 21k and the last cat B game we see for a while.

18-19k fans at these prices are worth as much as 25k at last year's. They'd be well happy with 21k. That's probably ~£100k more than Derby at home brought in. Keep that up all year and that's Matias paid for.