3rd Kevin Wright Memorial Shield

Unfortunately it doesn't look like we've got enough interest to revive Land of Dire.

What I have suggested is that someone (not me - I've had enough organsing for the time being!) could hire a pitch in the coming weeks - 30 Owlstalkers put their name down - we split them into two teams of 15 and have at it.

£10 a man, anything left over from the pitch hire goes to charity.

30 Owlstalkers put their name down - we split them into two teams of 15 and have at it.

£10 a man, anything left over from the pitch hire goes to charity.

how many people are expressing interest at the moment? Just that you kinda mentioned not being able to get enough for 1 team or am I getting muddled up (currently extremely sleep deprived so it wouldn't surprise me)

Good Morning Guys 

After seeing this i decided to go on Facebook and ask the group The Wednesday sing to enter a team. There are currently 17 squad members and we have a lot more interested.

End of the day we a raising money for a fellow fan and if will be a great event so why miss out.

The Wednesday Sing would like to invite you all to play this coming Saturday @ Concorde sports centre TBA time. Then the owls have a friendly of thier own in the afternoon. 

Let me know your thoughts ?

WAWAW UTO WAB

We're still short of one team for this tournament - if you run a Sunday League side this could be the perfect pre-season tournament for you.

Let me know if you want to enter - it's £150 a team (roughly £10 a man) for the whole tournament.

You'll play a semi-final on either the 13th or 20th August (Thursday evenings) and then a final on Sunday 23rd August if you get win your semi.