'biggest' signing to be announced Tuesday

Seems Roeder and the committee have been very busy lining up players.

Might aswell chuck all their names in a hat and pull out a couple of strikers from the hat as we seem to have a number of options.

No idea which players we'll end up signing. But seems we've spoken to a number of clubs and agents. Options R Us.

Which day will we see progress in terms of finalised deals? No bloody idea whatsoever.

Guest everydays_wednesday

The biggest show of intent and biggest signing would be...........

Bamford on a season loan then.........loan him straight back out and get someone else in......MASSIVE

SHEFF UTD ANNOUNCE THEIR NEW STAR SIGNING...CHRIS P BACON.

Speaking of the pigs I was told a genuine piece of ITK knowledge the other day, one of their players (I've sworn not to say who as this comes directly from his agent) was signing for us this summer, he'd been told he had no future at United by Clough and it was apparently set in stone that he was signing for us. Adkins has come in and decided to keep him now though.  

Speaking of the pigs I was told a genuine piece of ITK knowledge the other day, one of their players (I've sworn not to say who as this comes directly from his agent) was signing for us this summer, he'd been told he had no future at United by Clough and it was apparently set in stone that he was signing for us. Adkins has come in and decided to keep him now though.

De Giralamo??