Stadiums under construction thread

Gonna be way too big for west ham

Will be close to full for most matches in the PL. I believe WH have REDUCED ( Mr Chansiri take note if we are promoted) prices for the new stadium's first season, they are obliged to distribute something like 5,000 tickets free to the local community every match as part of the agreement for moving in, added to the huge demand for PL tickets in London ( Big waiting lists for season tickets for Arsenal, Spurs and Chelsea ).

Will be close to full for most matches in the PL. I believe WH have REDUCED ( Mr Chansiri take note if we are promoted) prices for the new stadium's first season, they are obliged to distribute something like 5,000 tickets free to the local community every match as part of the agreement for moving in, added to the huge demand for PL tickets in London ( Big waiting lists for season tickets for Arsenal, Spurs and Chelsea ).

And they already sell out nearly 40k every week!

Just not bothered...

If your question was more about why anyone would want another football club to have an amazing stadium over our club then that doesn't really come into my thinking (unless it was the pigs or someone). We've got our own shït to be getting on with and Chelsea are so far out of our world anyway.

Seats are miles away from the pitch too. Terrible.

Probably the legacy of it being built fir athletics primarily

At least Wembley was purpose-built for football so even the far seats seem to "hang" over the pitch so the view is great rather than telescopic