Press Conference - 14.00

CC: All the players we bring in to this club will have good technique and will be ready to play in the Championship.

CC: We need to balance the squad with the players we have and the players we want, but we don't have no problems everything is working.

Guest _Ibbo_

Double training sessions. 

Will be interesting, sounds very common across europe. Not so much here...... 

Carlos Carvalhal played down talk of an immediate push for promotion next season. He said the pressure is not on Wednesday to win promotion next term. He wants to create a positive atmosphere at the club, in particular in the stands. That is his first priority

11m

1. Chansiri says he likes Stuart Gray and wanted to take the time to make the right decision. Calls Mark Cooper talk "speculation". #SWFC

1 retweet1 favourite

Retweet1

Favourite1

More

Just interviewed Dejphon Chansiri. He didn't admit/deny he'd spoken to Jose Mourinho about Carlos Carvalhal. Wants attacking football #SWFC

"If I fill our stadium, if I fill the Massive with enthusiasm. If these thinks happen we will feel very strong."

Wonder if one of the intrepid journos will try to find out why tickets have been off sale for so long and when they will go back on sale, no chance of filling the stadium at the moment!

Wonder if one of the intrepid journos will try to find out why tickets have been off sale for so long and when they will go back on sale, no chance of filling the stadium at the moment!

I would say we've got a far better chance of filling the stadium after the last 24hrs wouldn't you ?