Press Conference - 14.00

First time I've used Periscope - what a load of w@nk.

The Star one was set up awfully.

Found a separate one that didn't freeze and I didn't have to crook my neck for and that was spot on.

It's only because I only just got Periscope working... and the fact they waited about 10 days to do this. 

The stars periscope was dodgy. Clearly first time they've used it because the one I was watching was fine.

Needed to wait for DC to be in the country to do it though.

CC is speaking to ITV, saying he's enjoyed his time so far and says thanks to the players and fans who have been so good with him so far.

CC says it's important to create a new era for this football club. It's important for the fans to enjoy it here again.

CC: It's important we make a step forward this season because then next season we can make another forward one #swfc

CC: Marco Matias isn't a striker, he's a winger but he can score important goals. He wants a career here, this is the country of football.

CC: He is a player with big ambition, and is enthusiastic he is a REALLY special player and we can expect a lot from him

CC: I am completely focussed on the Championship. #swfc

TUF was on our press conference back drops toward the end of last season so pretty obvious they're sponsoring some part of us.

No disrespect to Chansiri but the new kits would look miles better with the TUF logo as the sponsor instead of his name.

CC: The city is very nice, we are enjoying it although we haven't had too much time around yet.

CC: We are very happy with the club and at the same time it's a very big challenge

I bet, roaring the house down at Gentings then off home with two sexy Senoritas.