Press Conference - 14.00

The first few minutes were on radio Sheffield when asked about promotion next season CC said we are 'outsiders'. I haven't seen that tweeted anywhere? I think he's right but it put in sharp focus not to have too high expectations this season.

The first few minutes were on radio Sheffield when asked about promotion next season CC said we are 'outsiders'. I haven't seen that tweeted anywhere? I think he's right but it put in sharp focus not to have too high expectations this season.

I said from day 1 id be happy if we were close to a play off place this year, not even necessarily getting in them, and then the season after having a proper crack at promotion.

Honestly i think its good that Glenn R isn't at the conference.... 

He should be a very busy man right now. He should be elsewhere trying to tempt some players to join the massive. Hopefully sunderland or Blackburn  :biggrin:

DC: At the moment the committee is doing very well, but if we find someone who can help the team develop we may add to it in future.

Thanks flying owl for keeping us at work updated! Top stuff. They still doing 1 on 1 interviews?

DC: It took a long time to decide to let Stuart go, a tough decision, I liked him a lot, a good man. I only did it for the best of this club

DC: No success at this club for too long, I made the decision with the best interests of the club.

That puts to bed the rumour sg walked out.

CC on Sky now.

Says he's excited. Happy with players but will add more. Championship is hard. Wants to bring ''massive fans to Hillsburg.''

Wants to play good football. Wants fans to follow us for our football. Sounds very much like Mourinho if you close your eyes.

The way we play is a priority. Wednesday done nothing to 15 years and wants to break the habit. Will take it game by game. 

SKY cut him off the rude rumblezoids!

From page 3 of the thread, think this is what you mean.

Some of our rivals have big pressure for promotion. We do not have this pressure."

This is not a question of ambition, we will try to win step by step