Press Conference - 14.00

So we have a press conference at 14.00 according to the star. Official unveiling of CC.

Do we think we'll get any other news during this conference?

I'm at bloody work as well so if people that watch it can give us some news as it comes in that'd be spot on.

Excited much!!!

Reckon it'll be just a summary of events so far CC and his coaching team, Matias, Pinto, renewed contracts, hope for future signings in general, looking far and wide, training going well, looking forward to getting full team together, pre-season friendlies being a test etc., then a bit of fluff about the pitch, scoreboard and facilities . Then some old flannel about getting a massive superstar centre forward by the end of July for £2.7million.

Edited by F. Spiksley

Reckon it'll be just a summary of events so far CC and his coaching team, Matias, Pinto, renewed contracts, hope for future signings in general, looking far and wide, training going well, looking forward to getting full team together, pre-season friendlies being a test etc., then a bit of fluff about the pitch, scoreboard and facilities . Then some old flannel about getting a massive superstar centre forward by the end of July for £2.7million.

Pinto????

You know something we don't?

Not yet, but if the rumour is given enough oxygen on here it could happen!

lol imagine if he does sign?

No!!! Just wishful,thinking, sorry!!

If we could bring him in I would be well happy that defence is sorted. It would just be a case of a 3/4 more players then I think.