Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
areNOTwhatTHEYseem

Wednesday Catchphrase

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, long eared owl said:

Richard Cresswell

 

Are you cheating?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, long eared owl said:

No recognised the place

I was thinking the pic was a bit too obvious

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

new balance informatie new balance onze topsellers van new balance.jpg

 

 

Samsung Galaxy Note Edge Hands-On-7.jpg

 

 

 

You liked to be kissed on the nose_ So cute!.jpg

 

 

 

Man-Stealing-Food.jpg

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, long eared owl said:

No recognised the place

 

You know what? So did I. I have just said out loud "is that Cresswell Craggs". I think it was the metal fencing, out of all the things in the image, that reminded me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, ChapSmurf said:

 

You know what? So did I. I have just said out loud "is that Cresswell Craggs". I think it was the metal fencing, out of all the things in the image, that reminded me.

Strange how some things lodge in the memory..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, Gnarwolf said:

Craig Rocastle?

 

Nice work and you scored a +1 on your debut too lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 17/06/2016 at 08:07, long eared owl said:

Strange how some things lodge in the memory..

 

Yeah it is strange. The Hyena is also lodged in the memory. I think I was shocked by the size of its neck and mouth. So amazingly powerful, yet it was quite happy, just sitting there letting me rub its head and have a photo taken.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Taxidermist did a great job on it too lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, ChapSmurf said:

 

Nice work and you scored a +1 on your debut too lol

Oh god now I'll have to live my life knowing the first words I said on this forum were "Craig Rocastle" that'll haunt me that lol 

  • Agree 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Gnarwolf said:

Oh god now I'll have to live my life knowing the first words I said on this forum were "Craig Rocastle" that'll haunt me that lol 

 

It could be worse: the first response to my debut post on Owlstalk was a 'fooook off' from council owl!

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

 

It could be worse: the first response to my debut post on Owlstalk was a 'fooook off' from council owl!

I've read this site for years and wanted to avoid exactly this, that's why I tried not to announce it was my first post on here, look how well that went lol 

  • Agree 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Gnarwolf said:

I've read this site for years and wanted to avoid exactly this, that's why I tried not to announce it was my first post on here, look how well that went lol 

 

Ah well, you're a three-post veteran now. Welcome to the forum!

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

 

It could be worse: the first response to my debut post on Owlstalk was a 'fooook off' from council owl!

'tis the only way to know you have achieved TruePoster© status.

Edited by themaskedowl
  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...