22.27 on a Tuesday night

Guest Hunkydory

Hopefully Carvalhal succeeds here

But anyone can see that we've had weeks of b*lls ups, since Gray was sacked

We've settled for Plan F, which may actually be better than Plan E tbf ... Carvalhal probably never heard of Cooper

Tonight's timing is just another example of that

Edited by camffiti

Hopefully Carvalhal succeeds here

But anyone can see that we've had weeks of b*lls ups, since Gray was sacked

We've settled for Plan F, which may actually be better than Plan E tbf ... Carvalhal probably never heard of Cooper

Tonight's timing is just another example of that

Here comes Billy no facts.

Guest domSWFC

Give Chansiri a break! He's very hands on as a chairman, he likes to do the press releases himself, and he struggles with typing up a story using Google Translate change every word to English. Bless him. 

tumblr_me35rwRXxn1qchy36o1_250.gif

He's even been teaching our Physio new techniques, hence his recent excitement....

ITK :ph34r:  

Can't believe all you posters who don't see the importance of the timing of the release. No manager who's job was announced at 10.27pm has ever gone on to achieve anything in our league. Probably a fact that. Can't you all see we are in for a season of disappointment and despair now?

Tbh not bothered about the timing

over the years I'd wish we announced something when it happened not waiting for press conferences

I haven't a clue about why this timing or the continued cooper connection just before and even after this announcement

I just wonder if DC got fed of up waiting for cooper  and said sod it you're the head coach to CC

why he was pursuing cooper, if indeed he ever was in the first place, is another discussion

Given that Pearson immediately became the perfect man for the job, our Thai owners probably wanted to immediately quash any speculation regarding Pearson, probably to avoid any negative press back in Thailand given that he's been sacked off the back of his son's racism.

Given that Pearson immediately became the perfect man for the job, our Thai owners probably wanted to immediately quash any speculation regarding Pearson, probably to avoid any negative press back in Thailand given that he's been sacked off the back of his son's racism.

Pearson would never have been the perfect man for the job. He strikes me as the type of manager who wants control and I don't think that our new system will allow that.

I could be wrong but just my intial thoughts on the matter.