Brian McDermott

True, and he was well respected at Reading. In the end though at Leeds, he completely lost the plot, although working under that regime must have been a nightmare. Would he be able to work under our committee, I don't know he seemed to be a bit of mardy tvat

Fxxk me the merchant of doom calling someone a mardy tvat

Yep, you know how it works, there's nothing in between

Open your curtains it's a lovely day ,go for a walk enjoy the sights this weather brings out.Do anything just stop whining over every wee wee tail and bull story about Wednesday.

Edited by curren

Open your curtains it's a lovely day ,go for a walk enjoy the sights this weather brings out.Do anything just stop whining over every wee wee tail and bull story about Wednesday.

Done mate, up at five, out over the fields and along the river with the dog. Spotted a Kingfisher on the way back. Popped out for an espresso and croissant, a quick look at the papers, and now I'm back

For f**k sake don't mention espresso and croissant early in the day. The guys who inhabit this website are all dyed in the wool, thoroughbred Yorkshiremen and nothing less than a full English with Black Pudding and a fried slice will suffice. 

You would think reading some posts on here Brian McDermott had relegated every club side he has been at.

Took Reading up as champions and had mid table season at Leeds where they had a lot of behind the scenes problems.

I agree not a record to rival Sir Alex Ferguson or Wenger but hardly a disaster.

This. Did a really good job at reading getting them up and signing some good players.

I put the Leeds performance down to the fact that GFH owned Leeds at the time and Leeds have been a clusterfuck for a while now.