Brian McDermott

I know owlstalk is the place to be poo pooed or turn any positive in to a negative, but why would we want him?  His single most embarassing day as a manager was at Hillsborough when is Leeds side got totally shown up and he was tactically inept.

Anyway.  I've heard Di Canio is coming.

or summat.

I saw it in HICT this morning Not always reliable, far from it, but if true, a worrying development

More or less worrying than yesterday's 'Roeder to take a day or two of pre-season training' rollercoaster meltdown?

Guest Deleted member

Is Neil sponsoring somebody to post a daily pile of shyte rumour to get the site traffic up?

You would think reading some posts on here Brian McDermott had relegated every club side he has been at.

Took Reading up as champions and had mid table season at Leeds where they had a lot of behind the scenes problems.

I agree not a record to rival Sir Alex Ferguson or Wenger but hardly a disaster.

It seems CC is the main man. He's the one picking the team, formation, tactics and possibly signings. Does it really matter who the number 2 is? What will their role be? Just do as your told and coach the players how we want you to.

He might not even have a no 2...might have... defensive / attacking / conditioning / goalkeeping coaches