DubaiOwl ITK thread

but but

SWFC Transfers ‏@S6Transfers  2h2 hours ago

Bit late on the scene but hearing this could be an interesting afternoon @ #swfc. Two players very close, another two booked in for medicals

These guys are well off the pace ain't they. Owlstalk members me thinks. 

No NEW players this wk unless things change drastically! No Medicals have been done! Cooper further away as disagreeing over team & player control!! Any change will let you know!

If this is true then sod cooper he obviously doesn't but the ethos. Hes no great record so wouldn't be a big loss. Forget him and find someone else that fits or plans. Hes not good enough to change everything for

but but

SWFC Transfers ‏@S6Transfers  2h2 hours ago

Bit late on the scene but hearing this could be an interesting afternoon @ #swfc. Two players very close, another two booked in for medicals

Source: Owlstalk

Guest owl from retford

Well seems dubaiowl seems to know his stuff it is getting worrying regards manager situation though time is running out and forget that guy on twitter @s6transfers what a waster

If this is true then sod cooper he obviously doesn't but the ethos. Hes no great record so wouldn't be a big loss. Forget him and find someone else that fits or plans. Hes not good enough to change everything for

Fancy a manager wanting control over player signings,what will they want next team selection.

No NEW players this wk unless things change drastically! No Medicals have been done! Cooper further away as disagreeing over team & player control!! Any change will let you know!

I'm not sure about new players but my gaffer tells me the part about Cooper  is totally opposite to the truth and an announcement will be made early next week.

I hope we haven't put all our eggs in one basket - that means he can pretty much dictate terms to us given that pre-season starts in three working days and presumably we are going to need someone to coach our players. Plus if he does expect to have more say than they are offering him we can just expect six months of squabbling over who is responsible for what.

What a mess to be held to ransom by someone with as little on their CV as Cooper...