Why the lack of any kind of statement?

I could have started this thread with the title "Club Statement", but I figured that would be a bit much given the current state of affairs!

lol

But anyway, how have the club gone nearly two weeks with out any kind of comms coming out about the manager / head coach role past the original dismissal of Gray?

I think it's poor and an error in judgement by the club. What it's done is led people to come up with their own conclusions and assumptions, and make do with Twitter and the bookies for info.

How hard would it be to issue a statement to confirm "talks are ongoing and we are taking time to appoint the best possible candidate bla bla bla". At least that will reset our expectations.

This has gone on far too long and the club shouldn't be surprised if this fiasco ends up biting them up the arse.

Just issue a statement SWFC. Do it.

Seems Mr Chansiri  cant win,  Milan he was never slow at coming forward and giving interviews, such "as the  we are building a squad to push from promotion". Truth was the budget was never any where near what was needed but he told a good story.

Chansiri, doesn't  give spin interviews, seems he just gets on and delivers. That leads to frustration, and due to a tightening up on the leaked info, too many are getting nervous.  

Ever summer this forum drives itself mad, with false hope, speculation and bullsh@t.

Yes the number of retained players in very short of what's needed, but the quality of those that remain must be higher than at any time since we last dropped out of the premier. Test will be who we sign now. I am confident that come the Bristol City game we will be better placed player wise than for 15 years.

I only hope the coaching and management prove as good.  

If the club deliver a statement as you suggest, wouldn't you just complain that that is a "nothing statement" and "tells us nothing we didn't already know" etc etc.?

Hence Chansiri is probably thinking, "I'll wait until I have something to say, before I say anything".

If the club deliver a statement as you suggest, wouldn't you just complain that that is a "nothing statement" and "tells us nothing we didn't already know" etc etc.?

Hence Chansiri is probably thinking, "I'll wait until I have something to say, before I say anything".

I think Chansiri is probably just getting on with the task in hand and not giving a monkey's about the tiny percentage of the fanbase that can't get through a fortnight without coming close to spontaneous combustion.

'Swfc have made discussion with Carlos carvahal and mark cooper with a view to them maximising the potential of our £50m budget. However due to unprecedented flouncing on Owlstalk they have now buggered off and our search continues. We hope to have some news within the next four months '

Or

'is only June ffs'

Guest Gazzaswfc

It's the Wednesday way of doin things slow out of the blocks & leaving the fans with more ?'s than answers

What do you want to hear- sorry folks we ain't got a manager and can't sign a player. But season tickets have rocketed and phase 3 is out soon. So see you soon.

I'd just like to hear something when it's worth reporting. I can honestly say I've never even heard Man Utd or Real Madrid call press conferences or go to the papers to purely talk about rumours from fake Twitter accounts or Leeds fans that know more about our club than us

Guest Gazzaswfc

It's the Wednesday way of doin things slow out of the blocks & leaving the fans with more ?'s than answers