Part timers of owls talk

Rob Owl 92, believe me there is nothing quite like having a Cup Final ticket in your mitt while the part timers drool lol

Given how the season ticket holders do it to get max discount and then moan when you have to pay for any tickets or buy a programme it is not hard to get a ticket for the cup finals, play off final, etc..

You only have to offer £5 more than face value and someone will flog you one so they don't have to pay for a coach down to that there London.

Tight as anything season ticket holders. Would sell there grannies for £1 discount.

Us part timers are the real deal. Coughing up full price when there is a big game on and in the meantime providing quality insight into the on and off field antics at our club.

UTPT!

its each to their own. ive been a season ticket holder for the last 12 years but after snoring my way through utter dross last year and my general dislike for the way football is heading, ive sort of lost interest a bit. don't get me wrong part of me will probably miss getting ready for the game on a sat morning etc but I was gobsmacked how much the prices increased thus far its not exactly looking justified is it.

its each to their own. ive been a season ticket holder for the last 12 years but after snoring my way through utter dross last year and my general dislike for the way football is heading, ive sort of lost interest a bit. don't get me wrong part of me will probably miss getting ready for the game on a sat morning etc but I was gobsmacked how much the prices increased thus far its not exactly looking justified is it.

I rest my case.

Season ticket holders = tight.

Most drink in working mens clubs to save 10p a pint.

I love the idea of people getting upset by 'what do you need in order to go and spend your money'

This is why so many don't go, the club makes no effort to get people in at all whatsoever.

If swfc was anything but a football club it wouldn't last a quarter.

You go whatever eh? Tell me how you went to Bournemouth on a raniy tuesday night for a 0-0 again.

Some of us are waiting for a selling point. I don't think it should be some hideous sin.

I love the idea of people getting upset by 'what do you need in order to go and spend your money'

This is why so many don't go, the club makes no effort to get people in at all whatsoever.

If swfc was anything but a football club it wouldn't last a quarter.

You go whatever eh? Tell me how you went to Bournemouth on a raniy tuesday night for a 0-0 again.

Some of us are waiting for a selling point. I don't think it should be some hideous sin.

You mean you are a paying customer? You think theowner of the business should provide you with entertainment in return for your hard earned money?

Lunacy!!!

I'm a real part timer now, I will go once or twice and pay full whack and then another 4 or 5 times with season ticket loans from mates.

I could say that it's too expensive and that I haven't got the time, but the truth is I just don't prioritise going to watch the lads anymore.

They'll always be my team though, I'll always get anxious towards kick off, no matter where I am, and I will always be proud to say I support Sheffield Wednesday.

I am not sure whether I would be classed as a part-timer or not, don't do night matches (unless is Leeds or the likes) do home weekend games, tend to watch first 35 minutes then sit in the bar watching to see if my acca is likely to come in rarely go back for the second half!, do about 10 away games per season.

Edited by gallart

Well I'm glad you've joined in with this thread! I've been reading Owlstalk since 2007-ish I think, but I only made an account last summer. I just can't help myself posting nonsense, though! Just out of interest, do you read the site regularly but just not post much, or is it a more sporadic pastime?

And while we're on the topic, can anyone go lower than londonowl's average of 30 posts a year over a 7 year period?

52 posts in 11 years...every one has been a belter though.

It's never been the same on here since Fattybear was replaced by that bald bloke.