Part timers of owls talk

Would JTO's mum really have that much intelligence ? - c'mon

:ghoulguy:  why do ***** like yourself call posters by other posters names? its as sad as saying tinpot all time. How would you feel if JTO called your mum a spaz? :columbo:

When an Owls fan passes away there are comments often made here about what a great supporter they were, hardly ever missed a game etc.

But then a thread like this comes along. If you can afford the time and money but simply can't be bothered to go - especially if you live locally - because you prefer doing something else, then you aren't as loyal a supporter as people who do go. I don't see what the problem is with that.

There are times - especially on a cold Tuesday night - when I think roger that and stay at home. On nights like that I bow to the moral superiority of people that do turn up. All this TruFan testicles doesn't recognise the efforts of people who go every week.

It's not such a good line in an obituary is it - he never missed a match report in Monday's Star.

Just think of me as someone who signed up to the Army for 40 yrs then when my stint had finished i joined the TA so i only have to go now and again

PONGO then! lol

Can people calm down a bit?

Only asked what do people expect before paying out and attending.

This place is getting more unhinged by the hour.

you didn't though you had to add don't worry about us true fans as its your money. which says those that aren't regulars are false fans. bit unnecessary and pointless really.

i'd say i'm a true fan as my family and i have all ways lived in Hillsborough and supported Wednesday, where you from live?

I'd place myself in the part timer category, shoot me down folks, I know.

My reasons for absence is more work/family/money rather than the football/results over the years. I usually spend a couple hundred quid on merchandise within a season, just to contribute to the Club, but games are few and far between.

genuine question mate, why not invest that cash in an ST or membership and some match tickets rather than overpriced tat from the shop?

What do you expext at s6 before you start going to games this upcoming season?

Don't worry about the true fans... it's your money after all.

I'll go if we get to a final or something like that, it's the 16,000 mile round trip see. 

? dont know what neg is

me and my pals have been st ticket holders but stopped going because the football was crap and was sick of getting depressed because of it. I wouldn't pay for my internet if it was poo poo. I know people who still go but only because they have no other life. sadly no friends or no family or socially deprived. if you feel superior and it builds your ego because you go to every game fair play but dont boast and make out don't make out that if you dont your not a true fan

What a tool you sound. I have a pretty hectic social life but very rarely miss matches.

I'd rather pull my teeth out than traipse round meadowhall on a Saturday afternoon.

Anything else I want to do I can do on non match days, why would you find something else to do on match day.

When an Owls fan passes away there are comments often made here about what a great supporter they were, hardly ever missed a game etc.

But then a thread like this comes along. If you can afford the time and money but simply can't be bothered to go - especially if you live locally - because you prefer doing something else, then you aren't as loyal a supporter as people who do go. I don't see what the problem is with that.

There are times - especially on a cold Tuesday night - when I think roger that and stay at home. On nights like that I bow to the moral superiority of people that do turn up. All this TruFan testicles doesn't recognise the efforts of people who go every week.

It's not such a good line in an obituary is it - he never missed a match report in Monday's Star.

Bingo

Guest Fedor

Possibly those who went to the Wycombe game and haven't been since.

That's me.

I'm hoping we don't have to win the last home game to get promoted.

Then I'll have to jump on the bandwagon again and this seasons prices are extortionate.

Sometimes people seem to forget that going to the game should be fun not a duty that you need to perform.

at one stage I went to over 40 games a season with a group of mates it was great fun. Then Wednesday got crap again and that group of friends started to do other things on a Saturday. Last season I saw Wednesday 8 times which is quite a lot for me now, I really enjoy going and look forward to it. my response to the op is that. I. Don't think I would ever want to attend every game again , obviously if we get back into the premiership I would go more often but every game no not anymore