Part timers of owls talk

I've been a member since 2008 or something and only have around 200 posts. Don't feel the need to comment if I have nothing to say.

Well I'm glad you've joined in with this thread! I've been reading Owlstalk since 2007-ish I think, but I only made an account last summer. I just can't help myself posting nonsense, though! Just out of interest, do you read the site regularly but just not post much, or is it a more sporadic pastime?

And while we're on the topic, can anyone go lower than londonowl's average of 30 posts a year over a 7 year period?

I'm a part timer now mainly due to work but would do more to get to more matches if God forbid there was some entertainment on show .

The matches I attended last season were God awful turgid affairs.

Also been a member a long time but read more than I post these days

Well I'm glad you've joined in with this thread! I've been reading Owlstalk since 2007-ish I think, but I only made an account last summer. I just can't help myself posting nonsense, though! Just out of interest, do you read the site regularly but just not post much, or is it a more sporadic pastime?

And while we're on the topic, can anyone go lower than londonowl's average of 30 posts a year over a 7 year period?

Me?

I'd place myself in the part timer category, shoot me down folks, I know.

My reasons for absence is more work/family/money rather than the football/results over the years. I usually spend a couple hundred quid on merchandise within a season, just to contribute to the Club, but games are few and far between.

Regular reader, sporadic poster. I go through spells.

Guest ranmoor owl

I get to around half the home games a season, last season was more about catching up with mates ive made over the years rather than wanting to go to the games cos they were boring, i live in nottingham so if we were playing good attacking football and games were exciting win or lose id go to every saturday home game, the game was a chore sometimes last year and id have rather watched gillette in the pub.

I don't go too many games. I live to far away,it's too expensive and it's usually a disappointment when I do go.

There's more to life than swfc (although it is a big part of it) and thank God for that cos the suicide rate would be astronomical

You'd be watching Beighton's under 11's using that analogy. lol

Watch this-gives you an idea what your average TA bloke is like:

hahah, i love those speak and spell videos, makes you realise the person who made it probably lives at home with their mam and has to ask for pocket money and T-bags small boys.