Part timers of owls talk

I said not getting into it.

The question is..... what are you wanting in order to buy tickets.

I will go to the first game regardless.

looking at the probable cost of tickets I will probably only be tempted to attend regularly if we are going well.

I find it hard to justify to myself a Saturday afternoon away from the Mrs and the little boy having been at work all week if we're just going to float around in mid table- especially at the expected £30-£40 a pop.

In short, like you, I need to get the 'bug' again.

yes Really, you should go to a few games instead of pretending you go. UTO

haha. so by stating regardless, your saying you would go even if your wife was giving birth (if you have one) If your mum was on her death bed or some other important life changing situation. I have never pretended to go to a match where have you got this info from 

I used to go to most home matches but then moved away from Sheffield, so now I go to some away matches but only make it to Hillsborough once or twice a season. I don't think that makes me any less of a supporter though. 

jontheowl66 hiding behind your keyboard again, you can neg me as much as you want, flippinggrow up. UTO

? dont know what neg is

me and my pals have been  st ticket holders but stopped going because the football was crap and was sick of getting depressed because of it. I wouldn't pay for my internet if it was poo poo. I know people who still go but only because they have no other life. sadly no friends or no family or socially deprived. if you feel superior and it builds your ego because you go to every game fair play but dont boast and make out don't make out that if you dont your  not a true fan

I used to go to most home matches but then moved away from Sheffield, so now I go to some away matches but only make it to Hillsborough once or twice a season. I don't think that makes me any less of a supporter though. 

you dont have to explain yourself pal. you are a true fan

? dont know what neg is

me and my pals have been  st ticket holders but stopped going because the football was crap and was sick of getting depressed because of it. I wouldn't pay for my internet if it was poo poo. I know people who still go but only because they have no other life. sadly no friends or no family or socially deprived. if you feel superior and it builds your ego because you go to every game fair play but dont boast and make out don't make out that if you dont your  not a true fan

I think you should re-type this, then get your mum to check it first before posting. UTO

I think you should re-type this, then get your mum to check it first before posting. UTO

? dont know what neg is

me and my pals have been  st ticket holders but stopped going because the football was crap and was sick of getting depressed because of it. I wouldn't pay for my internet if it was poo poo. I know people who still go but only because they have no other life. sadly no friends or no family or socially deprived. if you feel superior and it builds your ego because you go to every game fair play but don't boast and make out  that if you don't your  not a true fan.

cheers . is that better for ya UTO 

hows it going at school are ya on school holidays yet?

Well I'm glad you've joined in with this thread! I've been reading Owlstalk since 2007-ish I think, but I only made an account last summer. I just can't help myself posting nonsense, though! Just out of interest, do you read the site regularly but just not post much, or is it a more sporadic pastime?

And while we're on the topic, can anyone go lower than londonowl's average of 30 posts a year over a 7 year period?

Me!, a lot less...was on the original messageboard, then Owlstalk when it first started (think around Turner era) used to post semi regularly, now read the site most days but hardly ever post

Shame really as Im kin hilarious